Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 3.5 Journal Take 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was previously using UH and stopped at the end of 2022. At the start of the year I decided to take off Subs as I was mentally and physically just exhausted. I was lonely and weak. Very depressed and just very apathetic towards everything. I decided to hit the gym and reach out to people more and slowly became more outgoing and less depressed. I believe it is time to jump back on subs. I decided to run DMSI once again as summer is approaching and alot more people are out and about. Goals are to attract love interests. 
Started off doing two loops per cycle. Started on April 24th and just feel so much depression, fear and anxiety currently.
That depression, fear and anxiety tells me you have issues that you fear facing that are holding you back. I suggest that it would be a good idea to get through them using OGSF, and if not that, then EHPRA. UH is a good program, but in some cases it requires more emotional healing than physical or less emotional healing than physical, and if that's the case it is a good idea to focus on the emotional by itself. For example, I tried using UH to heal my lungs, and it was working, but the impact was too much for me emotionally.
(04-26-2023, 01:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That depression, fear and anxiety tells me you have issues that you fear facing that are holding you back.  I suggest that it would be a good idea to get through them using OGSF, and if not that, then EHPRA.  UH is a good program, but in some cases it requires more emotional healing than physical or less emotional healing than physical, and if that's the case it is a good idea to focus on the emotional by itself.  For example, I tried using UH to heal my lungs, and it was working, but the impact was too much for me emotionally.

That is exactly what I'm going to do, Shannon. OGSF it is. Thank you