Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS Testamonial (3 month run)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so before running X4A-1000, I wanted to put out my review on Ultimate Monetary Success (UMS). Although I ran the sub for 3 months, I still have seen (and continue to see) great improvement in my life from just 3 months alone.

So without further ado, here is my list of noticeable results from UMS:

-Most notably, my Instagram pages have taken off. Currently I have 4, but when I started listening to UMS, I only had one. It had 500 followers at the time and it was stuck there for a while to the point where I was close to quitting. However, by month 2 of UMS, I found out a little "secret" that helps to get one's reels (videos on Instagram) to blow up. Also, important to note, that the person who revealed this secret is a friend I made when I created my 2nd motivational Instagram account in month 1 of UMS (now I can see why my mind kept pushing me to make that 2nd page). Anyways, since then, my accounts have taken off. For example, I've gone from getting 100-200 views on my reels to now getting 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, and even 200k views! And consequently, the followers have come in the process. I went from having 500 followers to now 5,000 is less than 1.5 months! I'm still constantly refining my skills and getting to the point where I can predict how well a reel will perform. Another example: no joke I started my 4th page yesterday afternoon  and literally within 7 hours, I went from 0 --> 163 followers! Insane! If I keep this up, I can easily come up with a strategy to start making money off of this but for now, I'm treating it like a game.

-Another monumental change that happened is the way I view life has radically changed. In my life, I always felt the need to prove myself. I always felt that my current self wasn't good enough to be fully proud of myself. I felt like I needed to reach some level of success first before I could feel comfortable in my own skin. Oh boy how that's changed! Now, I've been much much more confident in myself and much more comfortable in who I am. I feel 10x more open to talk to people and create relationships since before I would limit myself from being around others since I felt I needed to focus on my future and building success more than enjoying the people around me and being in the present moment. Now, I feel like I'm free to enjoy life and free to enjoy being around other people which is a big reason why I feel like I'm ready to move to X4A-1000 since I've removed the barriers that limit me from experiencing happiness and fulfillment in the present.

-To continue off my last point, this has allowed me to enjoy college and trust in the process. In theory, as long as I maintain my good grades and I keep taking the opportunities that are present, I can easily make a 6 figure salary in a few years. Do a little saving and investing here and there and you're on a straight path towards financial freedom. In other words, I've had more peace in trusting that I will hit those benchmarks in the future instead of trying to make money in much difficult ways.

-When this "monumental shift" happened over the course of month 3 of UMS, I was getting heavy resistance from my subconscious. This made my stomach act up to the point where I was sent to ER and struggled to eat for almost a month. However, once I allowed this "peace" and shift to happen in my life, the symptoms started going away. I still deal with it a little now, but I have a feeling that I am still letting go of resistance. During this month, I lost 9 pounds so this sub also got me beach body ready!

-I've been more open to failure and using my mistakes to propel me towards success
-I have a solid routine in the weight room and routine sleep schedule
-Have a new haircut
-More relaxed than I was before (used to be so uptight)
-Get more respect from other people

The list could go on...

It is important to note that my bank account hasn't changed much. I've basically ended with the same amount of cash that I started with. However, I do believe what Shannon said about "turning the Titanic" is true. I think these 3 months have been amazing in terms of shifting my mindset. I think this process could be compared to an iceberg. Most of the change happens under the surface and you really only see very little of something much larger taking place. With that being said, I'm on to X4A-1000 and I'm hoping this "shift" I've experienced in terms of confidence and being comfortable in my own skin can help me gain some success in the romantic side of my life. All in all, I'm grateful to have ran this sub and would recommend to anyone wanting to see personal growth and professional growth.