Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS-5.75==>ROUND TWO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link to OLD Thread(Dont worry it not that long)

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Maxim...peed-5-75G

The reason I am giving this another try is because I have realized that my 2023 goals which I want to achieve will be impossible if I don't learn stuff at maximum speed and tbh I need my prefrontal cortex or should I say conscious and subconscious mind at maximum and in alignment to achieve it .

Last time I listed to this sub which was like a year ago. Well it it wasn't a good time . Cause at that time I needed a Warrior minded as there were certain stuff in my life related to my family and relatives which needed my maximum attention and tbh I just knew it wasn't a good time. But this time situations are under control.

My mail goal this year is 

-To start an E-Commerce Business(Digital Products) from scratch and for that I need to learn new skills and this will become my mail source of income in next two years.

-Loose Weight my cutting of my Antidepressant   

Since I have lost both my parents in covid first and second wave .....World has turned upside down since 2020 and it took me 2 years too overcome and stabilize the things parents do for their siblings and I was the only one who could do it and my siblings needed some kind father figure and they needed me so...Yes...Lots of responsibility as a Big brother/Father/Mother..... 

Last time I gave this sub a try I had this urge to create something...and now I know what I need to do..

I am listening to 3 loops daily cause I know from experience that if I started listening to recommend loops then my OCD and ADHD brain will fight tooth and nail to throw me off track...Will increase loops slowly ..Which is the best method
Woke Up at 8 am and after brushing teeth and everything else .. I just sat down to work and boy do I feel so productive.. Feels so good . I did get distracted but like 10 % and got back on track and tbh idk how much time passed ..it’s 10:40 am right now ..

Maybe that 10% is where my subconscious is taking break by getting distracted.

I also want to inform everyone that I am on Ritalin for my severe ADHD but I have been taking those meds for almost 6 months but I still wasn’t able to focus and get distracted but ever since being on MLS I have no problem focusing on work … Believe me when I say it’s the Subs cause I have being on Meds since 2018 and I definitely know what effects are being caused by meds and subs …I know how to differentiate between two..I just have to find the right number of loops and medication dose .  Tbh MLS helped me manifest those loops and dose .. Good Stuff
I think my design skills are improving as days are passing by cause when I compared it to my first design project it looked 5x better..

Still gotta learn lots of stuff ..It’s a long road full of fun and mistakes…

I think I finally know what kind of career in life I want
I was depressed as Fcuk!! Yesterday… Today I feel fine but my brain is feeling weird… I keep wanna work but my brain is too fried right now ..
Why am I getting episodes of depression? All of a sudden? Like as if there is no hope and I am not good enough.