Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does listening for more loops than prescribed dampen results?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does listening for more loops than prescribed dampen results?

I've recently purchased the Self Esteem 5.5 G sub. According to Shannon's instructions, I'm supposed to listen to just 6 loops daily. My old habits of listening as much as I can during my time listening to ASC are seeming quite hard to break.

I bought the full digital version, not the monthly subscription. I'm playing the FLAC masked streaming version from the stereo speakers of my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra mobile phone.

I start playing the Subs at 7pm, all the way till about 9am in the morning. That's waaay more than 6 loops. Partly because I can't get my media player to play the audio file for a set number of loops. I just click on repeat and it does that throughout the night.

Between the hours of 7pm and my bed time, I'm usually alternating between the masked and ultrasonics because of people coming into my apartment, or me goin out to public.

Although I feel comfortable with my current routine, I can see there is much contrast between the recommended listening time, and the one I'm doing. What am I risking here?, Will the sub be ineffective because I listen to it longer than 6 loops?