Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maverick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I wasn't sure if I'd be able to run this program due to some expensive car repairs. I'm pretty thankful for the monthly payment plan but I'm pretty sure it's going to be worth it.
I've already had a little TID taste of Maverick late last year and it was, in short, intoxicating. Just the self-value instilled by this program alone will most likely be worth the price of entry. 
Today at around 11:35 am CST I started getting TID again. I was most likely getting it before that but this program is more subtle than others and it first blipped on the radar around that time. Talk about smooth; it was such a natural transition that I almost missed it.
I started feeling much more in the present moment and my awareness jumped up quite a bit. I also felt a lot more relaxed, more self-assured, and more trusting of myself. I felt this greater appreciation of all that is feminine without feeling any kind of neediness about women. And this calm masculinity started to build. I now fully understand that attraction is so unspoken and primal that all the fancy words, "game", and all social movements could never get rid of or replace the raw attraction that can take place between the sexes. The feeling of connection is so deep good luck trying to get rid of it or find a better way to get a woman. It is entirely possible to be drop-dead attractive without saying a word.

My awareness is deeper as well. I seem to see the problem behind the problem and come to a confident conclusion. It will be interesting to see where that skill goes.
I was also able to quickly identify some of my thought patterns and begin adjusting a bit as well.
It also dawned upon me that one of the limiting factors for every subliminal I have run was a fear of losing myself. I improperly identified my personality as me instead of realizing that I'm what's creating the personality and I am able to change without losing myself, the true self.

Well, that's it for now, lets see where this takes us.
(03-03-2023, 05:42 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: [ -> ]I now fully understand that attraction is so unspoken and primal that all the fancy words, "game", and all social movements could never get rid of or replace the raw attraction that can take place between the sexes. The feeling of connection is so deep good luck trying to get rid of it or find a better way to get a woman. It is entirely possible to be drop-dead attractive without saying a word.

Well, that's it for now, lets see where this takes us.

It is, that's why no people approach me even for offering a product, and no matter what I do it remains the same, always comes down to the invisible but anyway, that is a good amount of insight.
Have you actually started running Maverick, or is this just TID so far?
(03-03-2023, 09:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Have you actually started running Maverick, or is this just TID so far?

That was TID so far. My first day was pretty intense and a little amazing I'll have to write about it sometime soon as I just became very busy.

You've created quite the marvel.
Well why not now?

So during the loops 2 nights ago they started pretty low key and I'm not quite sure where the turning point was but it started ramping up to the point where the second loop, which I was still awake for, fired up my 1st chakra like a Christmas tree and my second one a little as well.

When I woke up the next morning I instantly thought "oh no". For the next 4 hours, I had to stay very focused on choosing my response to the sub. When I slipped, I got into anxiety and fear, but I know now that I can choose to respond to a subliminal, and fear and anxiety are just one of many options. So I proceeded to keep bringing myself back into the now and wrestling with finding the correct response to Maverick. Something which Maverick no doubt assisted me in doing. I knew I was on the "fringe" of being someone able to run Maverick, probably a few deviations from the middle, but I got the go-ahead from myself so just saddled up, and began to wrestle with the beast known as me.

Once I finally eased into the correct response I started to bloom.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE CONSIDER THEMSELVES IN MY POSITION; YOU WILL DO SO TO YOUR DETRIMENT, and maybe create a reason for having to run EPHRA, OFv4, or OGSF.

This sub is big; that is the only way I can describe it, big. It's spacious and requires you to give it your everything. You cannot compromise in execution, you cannot falter, slip a little and it will cut you. As Shannon says, get the basics down and I just got my basics down.

It was a good thing I did because I pushed myself right to the edge. I got big, and I was rewarded in turn.

I now find myself in a very intense learning curve of growth and given some life situations that literally hit last night I'm in the deep end. If I didn't start Maverick and settled into it yesterday today might have been a very personal Hell.

My mind is clear and I think and speak creatively. I stay in the focus and if I deviate I find myself quickly in a storm of emotions. Both from within and for reasons without.

Most times life is bluffing when it requires you to go all in, and quickly folds when you meet it there.

I don't know what the next few days will look like or what the next set of loops will look like, but I'm not there yet so it isn't really important.
Hey man! Thanks for starting this journal. I still don't get if you have actually started the program since your posts seem to be about how you feel about it rather than what the program does with you, once you apply it. Thanks for the clarification!
I have been journaling offline for the most part as a lot of what is coming up is very personal and private to me. It's one of the first times in my life that I have been more private about this stuff and it actually feels kind of good.

On that note, change is abundant. Not only from Maverick but it seems that change is in the air. A lot of people I know are having some major thing come up in their life right now. Maverick has been helpful in a lot of ways getting me to process through a lot of the change in a timely manner. I feel like the entire process of change; identification of the issue and acknowledging it, information acquisition, and understanding, application and experiencing the new state of being are all much more streamlined than those around me at present and more than is usual for me. I think for the first time in my adult life, I feel like deep change is a possibility and my current overarching goal is to maintain any change acquired on Maverick to remain even after I stop using Maverick itself. OPH is such a tempting sub as there are a few low-key issues I'd like to have addressed.

Maverick was and is still a little bit of a challenge for me to execute. Sometimes I slip into old habit states of being and maverick is quick to punish that. There have been days where I have felt incoherent as a person and energetically and Maverick will let you know when you are in that state. This stallion will not tolerate being half hearted about anything. While it has induced very frustrating states of being in me that are taxing and stressful, it has pushed me to be more present as a person. for the most part I'd have to call myself someone who was deeply tuned out of life on an emotional level. There is a lot more to that but part of me just didn't want to participate in life.

On maverick I am unable to maintain that part of myself. I can't keep giving energy to that habit. Not only did it make executing Mav hard, but it's not healthy or a self respecting habit to have. So I changed and am more present in life and that has relieved a lot of pressure. Not just from Mav but also from life in general. So the stress of Maverick has pushed me to be in a place where I like living a lot more.

Despite Mav making my life a little difficult, it has also assisted me in the changes required to execute it in a beneficial and smooth manner. The energy can sometimes still be a little intense but since starting it has been a lot smoother.

I did have a dream in which I was able to settle on the interpretation that for most of my life I have been passive to life choices and therefore have drifted and not lived my own life to a large degree and I'm looking to change that.

Self-care and other healthy habits are getting better. More looks from women as well.

Even with the struggle to execute Mav correctly, I do not feel like I should change subs. I thought about it but I keep getting the stay your course feeling so I keep running it.
Get what you paid for. Smile
(04-07-2023, 09:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Get what you paid for.  Smile

Thumbsup
[Image: tenor.gif]
On a technical note, I'm finding that the distance from my phone means quite a bit. If my phone is too close, even though the volume will be the correct one at 5 clicks, it can be energetically overwhelming if my phone is not a certain distance away. If it's too close then I can feel a strong energy emanating from me for days and not only is it mentally exhausting it makes my body exhausted as well. This only happens when the phone is less than arm's length away. Any further and it's not an issue. It also prevents me from sleeping well for at least the first night and sometimes the second night off as well.
Had a realization about myself last night. The effects of it were immediate and still going on today. If this is something that sticks around for the rest of my Mav run and/or for the rest of my life just the resolution of this issue will have been worth the price of admission.

It's interesting how Mav is causing me to address a lot of key issues in me without addressing the fear surrounding these issues. All the while addressing fear by killing the roots? It's paradoxical how not focusing on fear resolution still addresses fear, most likely by addressing the root. I think that my OFv4 run was necessary for me to run Mav, however, I think the time I've been on Mav has been more productive as far as internal change is concerned compared to my whole OFv4 run. I was expecting a lot of change on OF and while it did resolve fears it didn't push me to change.

Not so on Maverick.

The expectation for a high degree of change on OFv4 is on me and most likely wasn't realistic.