Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ME v2 5.9G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started ME v2(Length and Girth) on 1st of March 2023, Ultrasonic format, 4 loops daily.

Current size: 6.4 x 4.7 inches at 100% erection

6.4 inch = 16.3 cm
02 March:
Felt sensations in the groin area, while running the sub.
Not stressing or obsessing over it at all, running the sub without pressure on myself.
Actually measured myself today, just for fun, without any expectation. It seemed longer in the mirror.
did you measure with consistent method, meaning the bone-pressed way, where you push ruler into the hip bone or whatever it is? If so, what result so far?
Oh wait you just started it, thought you were one of the ones that started few months ago. The question in my previous post is null then lol
You are right, I just started it this month.
Listening schedule has been erratic, haven't been able to fully conform to the cycle recommended ON/OFF days.
I will stop using ME2 at the end of the first month, decided that emotional healing is a bigger priority right now.
Will probably switch to E5 or UH.
farewell comrade. till next time.
Last day of listening was 28 March. Now 3 days OFF, after which I will start OGSF on April 1st.
1 month is too little time to judge for results, and my listening schedule has been erratic and listened to less than the prescribed number of loops. I did notice a larger flaccid, and did measure from time to time, but not very precisely. And I did see a 2mm growth, cause before my measurement was 16.3cm in length, but measured several times during this month, it was 16.5 at my hardest.