Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MIR & Cancer Healing Aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Just looking for some guidance by the creators or anyone else that can help.
My mom has cancer and so she is using the Cancer healing aid. She said it has been
very useful to her, reducing some pain and discomfort. She started Chemo a few weeks
back, but her immune system is very low and she has caught covid. I am asking whether
its okay to switch her to MIR or should she just stay with the cancer healing aid. Will she need
to stop for 35 days before switching to MIR or can she switch over then switch back when her 
immune system is back up

I see that MIR is 24 hours a day, I am not sure how this is going to be possible, apart from 
on silent when she is at home. Any advice would be much appreciated.
(02-02-2023, 12:32 PM)Sal11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Just looking for some guidance by the creators or anyone else that can help.
My mom has cancer and so she is using the Cancer healing aid. She said it has been
very useful to her, reducing some pain and discomfort. She started Chemo a few weeks
back, but her immune system is very low and she has caught covid. I am asking whether
its okay to switch her to MIR or should she just stay with the cancer healing aid. Will she need
to stop for 35 days before switching to MIR or can she switch over then switch back when her 
immune system is back up

I see that MIR is 24 hours a day, I am not sure how this is going to be possible, apart from 

If you can't use MIR 24/7 as instructed, don't use it at all.  That will just make things potentially worse.

Don't rely on MIR to be the solution for COVID.  SARS-COV-2 is a nasty virus, and it does its thing by ravaging the immune system very effectively.  She will need her doctors to know about her COVID immediately, and get help from them.

If you CAN do MIR 24/7, then do it and keep it at the max volume on your phone until a week after she seems to be symptom free.  Also make sure she keeps the phone playing it within arms reach at ALL times, and check every hour to make sure it's still playing the program properly. But even then, expect that it will only be an aid, because this virus is a nasty, virulent one and she will still need to rely on her doctors for help, especially when she's going through chemo.

So I'm sure they know about it, but if not, make SURE they know about her COVID.  If they don't, she needs to get medical attention NOW that sees to taking care of it!  Chemo is very likely ravaging her immune system at the same time COVID is.  ANY infection is life threatening if that is the case!
(02-03-2023, 09:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2023, 12:32 PM)Sal11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Just looking for some guidance by the creators or anyone else that can help.
immune system is back up

If you can't use MIR 24/7 as instructed, don't use it at all.  That will just make things potentially worse.

Don't rely on MIR to be the solution for COVID.  SARS-COV-2 is a nasty virus, and it does its thing by ravaging the immune system very effectively.  She will need her doctors to know about her COVID immediately, and get help from them.

If you CAN do MIR 24/7, then do it and keep it at the max volume on your phone until a week after she seems to be symptom free.  Also make sure she keeps the phone playing it within arms reach at ALL times, and check every hour to make sure it's still playing the program properly.  But even then, expect that it will only be an aid, because this virus is a nasty, virulent one and she will still need to rely on her doctors for help, especially when she's going through chemo.

So I'm sure they know about it, but if not, make SURE they know about her COVID.  If they don't, she needs to get medical attention NOW that sees to taking care of it!  Chemo is very likely ravaging her immune system at the same time COVID is.  ANY infection is life threatening if that is the case!

Yes the doctors are aware of it. Not relying on MIR to be the solution just an aid, just like the cancer healing aid. These subs I do not rely on 100% but just as combination with the chemo and other therapies. The cancer healing aid my mom found very useful and our appreciation goes out to you for creating it. I doubt it very much she will be able to do the MIR 24 hours a day, but I can ask her. Not for the covid though, but to help her boost her immune system regardless of covid.
(02-04-2023, 05:46 AM)Sal11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2023, 09:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't use MIR 24/7 as instructed, don't use it at all.  That will just make things potentially worse.

If you CAN do MIR 24/7, then do it and keep it at the max volume on your phone until a week after she seems to be symptom free.  Also make sure she keeps the phone playing it within arms reach at ALL times, and check every hour to make sure it's still playing the program properly.  But even then, expect that it will only be an aid, because this virus is a nasty, virulent one and she will still need to rely on her doctors for help, especially when she's going through chemo.

Yes the doctors are aware of it. Not relying on MIR to be the solution just an aid, just like the cancer healing aid. These subs I do not rely on 100% but just as combination with the chemo and other therapies. The cancer healing aid my mom found very useful and our appreciation goes out to you for creating it. I doubt it very much she will be able to do the MIR 24 hours a day, but I can ask her. Not for the covid though, but to help her boost her immune system regardless of covid.

You don't use MIR for boosting the immune system, you use it for specifically fighting infections.  It is specifically designed for infections, not prevention.  And again, if it cannot be used 24/7, then it will have much the same effect as starting and stopping an antibiotic, which results in killing the weak germs and allowing the strong ones to propagate, making the infection worse and harder to kill.

So it sounds like most likely, she'll be best off continuing the CHA and leaving MIR alone.  Although if I were in her shoes (and I have been in her shoes) I would do whatever it took to be able to use MIR 24/7 properly at full volume while I was undergoing chemo and had COVID.

Best wishes to you both, whatever you end up doing.  I'm glad CHA is there to help.