Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TouchyCat's OFGS Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I've been running IML's sub on and off. I'm gutting that off and will run OFGS accordingly.

Interestingly, despite on-and-off, I still follow Shannon's Journal and his progress. Maverick?! Like whaaaaaaaaa?!

Anyway, I decided to run OFGS coz life has been hard for me. I realized when one thing in my life goes "bad" then it would affect all of my identity. Like, "I'm a p***ce of s*** coz I failed to do XYZ."

Coupled with an extremely internal locus of control. The thought processes would be, "I failed XYZ coz I'm not good enough to make AAA-rated decisions and execution." Becoming a bad loop for me, my stability and my self-identity.

I believe OFGS could help out easing some of those parts in me.

One thing is for sure while running OFGS, I'll be repeating a mantra "Good decisions, bad outcomes." This is like when a portfolio/fund manager built a thorough analysis and justification for XYZ stocks but then the price tanked. Good decisions, bad outcomes.

Alright, that's it from me.

Feel free to chip-in or have a conversation w/ me through this thread!
Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
(01-30-2023, 09:13 AM)TouchyCat Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I decided to run OFGS coz life has been hard for me. I realized when one thing in my life goes "bad" then it would affect all of my identity. Like, "I'm a p***ce of s*** coz I failed to do XYZ."

Coupled with an extremely internal locus of control. The thought processes would be, "I failed XYZ coz I'm not good enough to make AAA-rated decisions and execution." Becoming a bad loop for me, my stability and my self-identity.

I'm running OGSF for primarily the same reason, had an episode recently where all that came to the forefront. Good luck to you!