Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Streaming Consistency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using X4A-1000 via a subscription. The instructions say it should best be used during the night for 4 loops.
So before I go to sleep I hook up my Android phone to the charger and open the subscription page, select ultrasonic, select 4 loops, then lay the phone aside and go to sleep.

Before falling asleep I feel something akin to heat, I think that's my aura changing in response to the program.
However, I am not experiencing this feeling when I am out and about, even when encountering persons that per the description page, the aura should be firing up for.
So I wonder if maybe my phone/the browser/the streaming page shut down before I get the full loops. (I tried both Brave and Chrome browsers)

Questions: 
Is there some way to confirm that all 4 loops are played while I sleep?
Although the instructions recommend listening while asleep, if I can't resolve this issue would it be possible/advisable to listen while awake? 

Cheers
MM
(01-23-2023, 07:32 AM)MegaMan Wrote: [ -> ]I am using X4A-1000 via a subscription. The instructions say it should best be used during the night for 4 loops.
So before I go to sleep I hook up my Android phone to the charger and open the subscription page, select ultrasonic, select 4 loops, then lay the phone aside and go to sleep.

Before falling asleep I feel something akin to heat, I think that's my aura changing in response to the program.
However, I am not experiencing this feeling when I am out and about, even when encountering persons that per the description page, the aura should be firing up for.
So I wonder if maybe my phone/the browser/the streaming page shut down before I get the full loops. (I tried both Brave and Chrome browsers)

Questions: 
Is there some way to confirm that all 4 loops are played while I sleep?
Although the instructions recommend listening while asleep, if I can't resolve this issue would it be possible/advisable to listen while awake? 

Cheers
MM

I remember I checked if the player was at the beginning with only 1 loop, I did that for 5 months and if it stops the play button goes as a circle or the timeline wasn't at the beginning, the browser I used was kiwi browser but maybe you want to check the battery settings or the background setting of the app.
I activated developer options in Android and then activated "keep the screen on while charging". Now my phone never locks while charging and the streaming seems to be consistent.
The only downside is I have to put it down screen first so that the screen light does not keep me awake at night.