Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Any program providing these results and not being DMSI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And not being AM 6.0. I can't stand it, too much healing and turning my everyday life upside down.

I have not being using any program the last few years other than running DMSI here and there for a week or two (like twice a year) when I wanted to have some fun. It seems to work very good for me, especially the latest version.

I have been running it the last four days and every time I have different results, it takes a different approach. I know the descriptions are very general but all these happened the last two days in a general context and I don't have a lot of examples/results to share. Mainly the way of thinking.

This time, except of the usual increased self confidence, it made me more alpha: putting myself first, making choices, taking actions for helping myself, physical health, mental health... rather than than being nice and compromising myself for others (I generally do this a lot). I am feeling less fear in terms of survival and fear of rejection and ending up being alone (seems that I am mostly in my head with these), made me to get to work for reading a better status in life. And I am also thinking with way more seriousness rather than being a naïve person.

The thing is, it's the first time DMSI triggered something like this and at first I was questioning if it really did that. But what else if I am not listening or doing anything else?!

It reminded me of AM6. 

I'm looking if there is a program with similar qualities to these as from what I know DMSI is definitely not for long-term programming... even when I stop listening to it all these will subside within a week. I am taking notes of things going on just to be open to them when the effects subside but it is always way easier if the subconscious takes over and is an ally to change.
Try X4A.
(01-14-2023, 11:52 PM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]Try X4A.

@Qiel He’s looking for something that’ll give him self development with long term results.

@racktree There are many options out there. Depends on various things. If you want to go straight to the roots of your issues I would start at OF4, the upcoming OGSF or the latest EPHRA. If you want a catch all for a lot of your problems, LTU6 or UH. If you have a hard time running a sub due to feeling bored, I recommend LTU6 because there’s so much in it that you’ll be less likely to quit. If you’re willing to endure a bit and go for the less interesting, but in the end faster and more effective option: OF4/OGSF.

Obviously there are other things to consider, like if you also have some kind of physical problem that UH might solve, then it will kill two birds with one stone. I also don’t know your unique situation, so these are general suggestions made using my experience as a base.
Thanks @Frosted
Listening to OF4 or OGSF sounds like a great advice.

Something is wrong with me though. When it comes to fear and emotional healing, I experience them very intensely. I spent a lot of time and effort on emotional healing the last decade and in recent years I decided to stop altogether as I cannot bear it. By Shannon, last one I remember I used ARA (Anxiety Relief something). I believe it did a great job afterwards but the minor panic attack episodes arising were really tough. And my every day life was a hell. I don't know if Shannon improved on this matter the last few years I've been away though. I might give the OGSF a try after a DMSI break.
@racktree OF4 has helped my anxiety tremendously. But before that LTU6 helped a lot while being gentle and easier to run than any other self improvement sub I’ve ever run. So if you find it hard you can always fall back to LTU6 if you need to. Though I do recommend finishing anything you start. OGSF will likely be hard, but stick to it because it will likely solve years worth of issues in one run, if OF4 is anything to go off of.

Good luck man! You’re doing the right thing by focusing on fixing your issues at the root.
You are wondering if I have made any improvements since ARA to fear removal? My good man, you are experiencing the results already, it's in DMSI v3.4 and 3.5! And ARA was several generations of tech and power upgrades ago!

OFv4 is a very, very good program. Not the final version I will build, but it is a really good program and vastly easier to run and handle for most people than ARA or anything in the OF line that came before it.

OGSF 5.9G, which I am working on right now, will have a new significantly upgraded version of the Fear Removal Module (V7.0), make significant improvements to the 5.9.4G skeleton script to become either 5.9.5 or 5.10G, depending on what the models tell me, and will handle the complex web of crud that is the whole guilt, shame and fear triad, plus several other things it all touches on. It's designed to be as comfortable and easy to run as possible, and work at your pace. It's going to be at least as powerful as OFv4 in terms of how it is configured for impact.

I suggest that you consider running DMSI v3.5 for a while longer. You can make more progress that way regarding achieving the goals of the program, and used long enough it will make a more long lasting impact on your fears. If you want a more all encompassing approach that will deal with much more stuff in more directions and be more long term in impact and results, then OGSF will be your best choice. If you don't want to do either of those, consider OFv4.
(01-17-2023, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You are wondering if I have made any improvements since ARA to fear removal?  My good man, you are experiencing the results already, it's in DMSI v3.4 and 3.5!  And ARA was several generations of tech and power upgrades ago!

I'm confused by this response. Does DMSI have FRM?
(01-17-2023, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You are wondering if I have made any improvements since ARA to fear removal?  My good man, you are experiencing the results already, it's in DMSI v3.4 and 3.5!  And ARA was several generations of tech and power upgrades ago!

OFv4 is a very, very good program.  Not the final version I will build, but it is a really good program and vastly easier to run and handle for most people than ARA or anything in the OF line that came before it.

OGSF 5.9G, which I am working on right now, will have a new significantly upgraded version of the Fear Removal Module (V7.0), make significant improvements to the 5.9.4G skeleton script to become either 5.9.5 or 5.10G, depending on what the models tell me, and will handle the complex web of crud that is the whole guilt, shame and fear triad, plus several other things it all touches on.  It's designed to be as comfortable and easy to run as possible, and work at your pace.  It's going to be at least as powerful as OFv4 in terms of how it is configured for impact.

I suggest that you consider running DMSI v3.5 for a while longer.  You can make more progress that way regarding achieving the goals of the program, and used long enough it will make a more long lasting impact on your fears.  If you want a more all encompassing approach that will deal with much more stuff in more directions and be more long term in impact and results, then OGSF will be your best choice.  If you don't want to do either of those, consider OFv4.

Thank you for chiming in Shannon. Had no clue DMSI can provide long term progress on fears. 

I will continue on DMSI for a month or two and switch to OGSF.
(01-17-2023, 11:08 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm confused by this response. Does DMSI have FRM?

DMSI v4 does.  I may be confusing that with v3.5/v3.4.  It will say in the description if FRM is enabled.  If I am getting confused here, my apologies for the confusion.