Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I felt this irresistible urge to purchase Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6G (MLS). So I did...

My goal is to become fluent in Czech, advance in my current career and improve my public speaking skills.

For the last 7 days, I felt this pull towards learning. The idea of learning itself, or the process began to excite me more than the end goal.

I am curious if the sub will improve my reading comprehension as well as my speed. Moreover, I am hoping that it will enhance my problem solving skills and genera

I want to run this sub for at least 4 months (which is the minimum according to the instruction). While doing so I will occasionally update this journal with any insights and finally submit a review at the end of the first run.
I feel more confident when making decisions. Also, I've noticed that I'm more focused on the task at hand. I was creating a gym routine for myself the other day and I thought to myself that It doesn't need to be perfect right now, it will adapt and evolve as I progress. Before, I would get stuck in 'paralysis over analysis'.

I want to continue learning Czech but it's not because I'm motivated. Rather it's coming from a place of curiosity and enjoying the process.

It's too soon to conclude if the sub is working or not. I need more time.
I'm having the urge to create something for the sake of the creation itself. Yesterday, I played Minecraft for the very first time and I instantly got into a flow. I'm now toying with the idea of starting a YouTube channel to express myself in an authentic way about various personal development subjects.
I've been catching myself thinking that other people are just 'stupid'. It's especially apparent in my field of work where I engage with my coworkers. I feel like I'm becoming more cocky and sure of myself while simultaneously willing to be proven wrong too.
Progress towards free-standing handstands has been exceptionally fast. I am occasionally able to hold 10s + and its getting more frequent