Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Self Esteem 5.5G Testimonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon and others,

A few days ago I finished the three months recommended length to listen and I want to leave a testimonial about this sub.

Overall Self Esteem has been a life changer for me! But once again and probably like all of Shannon's subs the only way I can describe it is "subtle total integration". There are few things that I can remember that are old me, like that I could tell someone a story about how I used to be as a comparison. The vast majority of changes/differences just "are" now if that makes sense. 

Key highlights are 
  • walking and carrying myself with confidence, 
  • the ability to chat with complete strangers, 
  • no longer being concerned with opening myself up to people out of fear that they will realize they won't like me or they might think I'm a terrible person when they get to know me, 
  • being able to communicate to someone how I feel and what I appreciate about them 
  • absolutely zero f**** given about what people think of me,
  • shutting negative people out of my life,
  • recognizing my time and contributions are valid and worthy,
  • recognizing that I am worthy of and deserve respect and being treated politely and professionally,
  • politely letting people know when they've not done that
  • no concern about what my colleagues are gossiping about,
  • ability to quickly rebound from emotional setbacks and realize I'm ok,
  • no interest or need for outside approval or validation from anyone about anything
I'm sure there are countless ripple effect things too that I can't think of or name. 

A lot of these things have stories associated with them, but the biggest one is a few weeks ago I was messaging my brother telling him I wasn't sure which sub I wanted to use next. It was a choice between Maximum Learning Speed or Attract Romantic Love and literally as I wrote "Attract Romantic Love" a thought came to my mind that said "why do you need love from an outside source?" and I said, no I don't actually. That's proof for me that this sub worked because there's no way I would have had that thought three months ago.  

So thank you Shannon for your work and dedication to healing people! My life is in a better place than it ever has been before because of what I now believe about me. 

P.S. I went with Attract Romantic Love not because I need it but because I want it due to the place I'm in right now. I believe I'm finally in a place to have the best relationship I've ever had.
Thanks for the feedback, it's very rewarding for me to see that my efforts are making a positive difference for people.
(08-26-2022, 09:37 AM)Reznik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon and others,

A few days ago I finished the three months recommended length to listen and I want to leave a testimonial about this sub.

Overall Self Esteem has been a life changer for me! But once again and probably like all of Shannon's subs the only way I can describe it is "subtle total integration". There are few things that I can remember that are old me, like that I could tell someone a story about how I used to be as a comparison. The vast majority of changes/differences just "are" now if that makes sense. 

Key highlights are 
  • walking and carrying myself with confidence, 
  • the ability to chat with complete strangers, 
  • no longer being concerned with opening myself up to people out of fear that they will realize they won't like me or they might think I'm a terrible person when they get to know me, 
  • being able to communicate to someone how I feel and what I appreciate about them 
  • absolutely zero f**** given about what people think of me,
  • shutting negative people out of my life,
  • recognizing my time and contributions are valid and worthy,
  • recognizing that I am worthy of and deserve respect and being treated politely and professionally,
  • politely letting people know when they've not done that
  • no concern about what my colleagues are gossiping about,
  • ability to quickly rebound from emotional setbacks and realize I'm ok,
  • no interest or need for outside approval or validation from anyone about anything
I'm sure there are countless ripple effect things too that I can't think of or name. 

A lot of these things have stories associated with them, but the biggest one is a few weeks ago I was messaging my brother telling him I wasn't sure which sub I wanted to use next. It was a choice between Maximum Learning Speed or Attract Romantic Love and literally as I wrote "Attract Romantic Love" a thought came to my mind that said "why do you need love from an outside source?" and I said, no I don't actually. That's proof for me that this sub worked because there's no way I would have had that thought three months ago.  

So thank you Shannon for your work and dedication to healing people! My life is in a better place than it ever has been before because of what I now believe about me. 

P.S. I went with Attract Romantic Love not because I need it but because I want it due to the place I'm in right now. I believe I'm finally in a place to have the best relationship I've ever had.

Hey Reznik, Awesome results! What format did you use? Volume and how long to get this results?
(08-27-2022, 10:53 AM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Reznik, Awesome results! What format did you use? Volume and how long to get this results?

Hi Z-man, 

Yeah I'm super happy with the results. I honestly believe Self Esteem is the foundation for success in every sub I listen to in the future. There's a lot more things I remembered after posting this. 

So I started the first two weeks or so with the masked trickling stream cause that's what I was used to with Weight Loss. But I found it to be annoying because of the air conditioner, room fan and the sub it was too much "noise" to sleep. I ended up using ultrasonic playing through my PC speakers at windows volume 12-14, but I came to that number after using the ocean surf and stream to set the volume. I also used the free Frequensee app and had the spike that's near the 20k level at about -50 or so. That's what worked for me. Sometimes I'd listen to an hour in headphones using the masked trickling stream format, and also if I wanted to like "kick it up a notch" I listened to hybrid trickling stream through the speakers. I listened as prescribed 6 loops while I slept, but towards the end sometimes I did seven loops. Every day for 90 days. 

Hope that answers your questions. Anyone reading this, feel free to ask me anything and I'll answer keeping in mind this is what my experience was and it may be different for you.
Keep in mind, this is a 5.5G sub, and it's use patterns are different than what would work best for 5.75G and up.