Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a long time since I've been here but want to give OF4 a go to see if it can help break through resistance.

Looking at Shannon's list for a special case I have 10 of those so will be using the special case listening instructions. I'm aware that I am very much controlled by fear I don't even know what my life would be without it so going in with no expectations and will see what this run brings and hopefully this will be the sub that can break through resistance and bring about positive change.
(07-23-2022, 01:03 PM)Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]Been a long time since I've been here but want to give OF4 a go to see if it can help break through resistance.

Looking at Shannon's list for a special case I have 10 of those so will be using the special case listening instructions. I'm aware that I am very much controlled by fear I don't even know what my life would be without it so going in with no expectations and will see what this run brings and hopefully this will be the sub that can break through resistance and bring about positive change.

Good luck on your run!
(07-23-2022, 01:03 PM)Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]Been a long time since I've been here but want to give OF4 a go to see if it can help break through resistance.

How's this going?