Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming Fear V3 removed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OF V3 seems to be missing from the store. I was going to subscribe, as it's the sub I need the most right now. V2 and 1 are there, but are not available for purchase. Why was V3 deleted and will it be back?
OF V4 is almost ready...

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid255187
Shannon Wrote:Alright, so OFv4 is taking longer than I expected because I have to configure, or re-configure, more parts than I was expecting. Just finished one, I currently have left the DRS and I think that's it, although there is one other module that I will run the models on verifying that its current configuration is optimal.

My inner child is trying very, very hard to distract me from working on this. He does that whenever a program is of serious importance because he is apparently afraid of the success it will bring. Given how hard he is trying to distract me, this should be a really good program. Maybe this time, he's afraid that I'll run it. Hint: I will.
Oh thank you! I'll wait for it then
(07-07-2022, 11:27 AM)Amv Wrote: [ -> ]Oh thank you! I'll wait for it then

Yes, I prefer not to pull the rug on my customers. So a month or two before its ready for release i will turn off access to the previous version of a program upgrade i am about to build.