Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hormone Optimizer for Weightloss feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I just wanted to give you some feedback on the Hormone Optimizer for Weight loss so far. I would do a journal but I'm terrible at keeping up with one, it's easier for me to just tell you what's happened to me so far.

1. It is a very pleasant sub, I'm using it while I sleep and my dreams are so spectacular, fun, happy, this is a direct result of the sub because I usually do not have dreams like this. It's like having a wet dream but it's not necessarily wet it's just happy, exciting and fun, I can't remember details but I just remember waking up like wow.

2. It does have an effect on alcohol consumption at least for me. I purchased a 6 pack of beer yesterday for July 4 and after 2 cans of beer I lost interest in drinking, I actually threw the rest of the beer away, no joke, it did not do anything for me, I had very little desire for it. Usually I would smash a 6 pack in one day, I know that's not good.

3. It is having a subtle, gradual effect on my eating and I feel less full when I eat.

4. This sub makes you feel good, maybe it's because it's working with the hormones but it's a very pleasant sub.

I am experiencing all of this and its not been 7 days on the sub yet. This is a very powerful sub. I think you nailed it.  I will reply to this thread with my weight loss results after a couple months of use. Thanks again Shannon!
(07-05-2022, 10:30 AM)MindsOne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

I just wanted to give you some feedback on the Hormone Optimizer for Weight loss so far. I would do a journal but I'm terrible at keeping up with one, it's easier for me to just tell you what's happened to me so far.

1. It is a very pleasant sub, I'm using it while I sleep and my dreams are so spectacular, fun, happy, this is a direct result of the sub because I usually do not have dreams like this. It's like having a wet dream but it's not necessarily wet it's just happy, exciting and fun, I can't remember details but I just remember waking up like wow.

2. It does have an effect on alcohol consumption at least for me. I purchased a 6 pack of beer yesterday for July 4 and after 2 cans of beer I lost interest in drinking, I actually threw the rest of the beer away, no joke, it did not do anything for me, I had very little desire for it. Usually I would smash a 6 pack in one day, I know that's not good.

3. It is having a subtle, gradual effect on my eating and I feel less full when I eat.

4. This sub makes you feel good, maybe it's because it's working with the hormones but it's a very pleasant sub.

I am experiencing all of this and its not been 7 days on the sub yet. This is a very powerful sub. I think you nailed it.  I will reply to this thread with my weight loss results after a couple months of use. Thanks again Shannon!

Excellent. Thank you for the feedback.