Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI option disappeared?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to DMSI? was it intentionally taken down from the website?
@SexyMofo
It's been intentionally taken down several times.

Click on the link for usage instructions.
https://web.archive.org/web/202203291701...c-d-hybrid

@Omni3
Thank you for the link.
(07-03-2022, 05:41 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to DMSI? was it intentionally taken down from the website?

Yes.  In the beginning, it was starting to sell, but I was getting only sporadic feedback and only negative feedback, so I took it down, presuming it didn't work as designed.
(07-03-2022, 07:27 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]@SexyMofo
It's been intentionally taken down several times.

Click on the link for usage instructions.
https://web.archive.org/web/202203291701...c-d-hybrid

@Omni3
Thank you for the link.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was just a minor bug or something @Shannon@4Kingdoms.
@Shannon I think promoting BIATBW 4G option would better, as it gave a more consistent result. Sometimes too much bells and whistles can make it too complex. And a lot more difficult to troubleshoot.

Just my two cents. Wink
(07-09-2022, 07:39 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon  I think promoting BIATBW 4G option would better, as it gave a more consistent result. Sometimes too much bells and whistles can make it too complex. And a lot more difficult to troubleshoot.

Just my two cents.  Wink

It took me about 30 minutes to create a 4G subliminal from scratch.  It takes me a month to build a 5.9G.  Don't you think I'd have stopped at 4G if it wasn't making a difference?  BIATBW 4G never got even close to the results DMSI any version has.  4G doesn't go deep enough to trigger most resistance, but it also doesn't go deep enough to really achieve major goals, either.  It looks good on paper for the major stuff, but the changes come from the 5G and later stuff.