Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6 (run number 6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm doing AM6 for the sixth time... I notice other people are using newer subs, but I can't spend any money at the moment and I loved the growth and progress that I was seeing on AM6.//

just did 30 days of stage 1... not gonna lie, it was rough... major resistance, depression, lack of energy and motivation... some days it was hard to get out of bed...

but i believe that cliche of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I can't help but notice that I've gotten more manly, masculine, and taken on an attitude of "i don't give a f**k."
Hey man,
Wishing you the best with your run!

any reason you're doing it 6 times? did the results fade away over time or you just love the growth? -- also did you notice any permanency after the first run?
(06-12-2022, 06:44 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man,
Wishing you the best with your run!

any reason you're doing it 6 times? did the results fade away over time or you just love the growth? -- also did you notice any permanency after the first run?

hey risingwarrior...

i just think the more i do it, the more it will be ingrained in me. i'm not where i want to be in terms of being fearless, a leader, a magnet for hot women, motivated to succeed, getting that killer instinct... the results didn't fade, but i feel like i definitely want to build on them... i think i started out at a low place...

after the first run, i definitely felt there was a huge difference... it was a rough go... lots of resistance, but people noticed a change in me, and i noticed that change in myself as well...

have you done AM6? have you done any other subs?
6 runs of AM6? I applaud you!