Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question on Subliminal Script wording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon,

I am curious about the wording of the scripts on some of the subliminal audios.

On some, the scripts (those shown on the website) are simple and short...

example from "Develop Aura of Sexiness" title:

"I feel sexier and sexier every day."

On other titles, the scripts are long, complex:

example from "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women"...

"If I am male, I now give myself complete permission to fully express my masculine sexiness and desirability, which attracts beautiful women to me."

From everything I've read about the nature of the subconscious mind, it seems simple, positive statements are the most effective.

I wonder why there are such complex statements in some of the titles and whether these are more difficult for the subconscious to assimilate.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the subject. Thank you.
My research has shown that the limits of what the subconscious can comprehend and assimilate is so far from the simple things that the establishment accepts that it's almost ludicrous. Rest assured, I don't use anything that doesn't work. Smile

However, I think it is possible that others may not be able to get the results I do because they don't know and use certain things that I know and use.

So to put it simply... I use what is required to get the job done as best fits for my goals. If that is short and sweet, then so be it; if it is complex and intricate, I'll do that too. Certainly, more complexity requires more care and knowledge and understanding in the creation process to be successful as a program, but as you can see, I can handle it.