Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 1 Month on DMSI 3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BACKGROUND

Have tested every version of DMSI since v1 
30 year old male 
Came out of LTR 2 years ago, and then on and off for 2 years. Currently single
Virgin until 25, only slept with 1 woman (the LTR) 
Was using subliminals from other sources for a while then ran Overcome ED 5G for approx. 25 days then shifted to DMSI 3.5

USAGE

1 loop ultrasonic through iPhone per day
No strict ASBR - generally about 3 days on 1 day off

NOTICEABLE EFFECTS

-In The Moment State Shifting: relaxation, playfulness, excitement, increased body temperature + feeling of electricity surrounding skin (providing have eaten enough calories), release body tension, deeper breathing, expansion in chest. 

-Increased hunger during/post listening to a loop - body demanding fuel for aura

-Mindset shift toward wanting multiple sexual partners. Taking steps to bring this into reality (as much as fear will allow)

-Noticeable change in facial appearance - skin feels softer and also tighter around cheeks - vibrant/glowing

-More motivated to be social - currently working from home and feelings of dissatisfaction at being stuck inside - wanting to be around women

-Increased looks from women as passing them by - like they can't help themselves - but if you look at them they catch themselves and quickly look away. I used to refer these to the "alien" looks on previous versions, where the staring is prolonged and out of the ordinary. Only happens when I'm running DMSI.  

-No blatant approaches or invitations for sex yet. 

-Unexpected respect "hits" - servers/baristas referring to me as "sir" 

-Get the general sense it's mostly my "passive" aura/pheromones that are be activating and causing attraction at this point. I haven't felt any burning cheeks / breath / which earlier versions would sometimes give and what I would imagine would take place if someone were to be sniped with the "active" aura.

-Mental function and energy are all maintainable at 1 loop per day. Other subs can cause mental fatigue for me which would impact job performance even at 1 loop but this isn't the case with DMSI at 1 loop. 

-Physical energy in terms of exercise all seem normal with DMSI - no reduction in workout ability

UNWANTED EFFECTS

-Although physical and mental function are fine, DMSI seems to negatively impact my "sexual" function. I often find it more difficult to achieve an erection on DMSI, and it will be less hard, sometimes not even hard enough for penetrative sex. I wonder if it's because the body is prioritizing energy be used for the aura which would otherwise be used to achieve an erection? 

I have suffered with ED issues all my life so I may be an outlier here - but unfortunately DMSI does seem to make it noticeably worse for me. 

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT VERSION

-Like you suggest Shannon, fear is the largest obstacle, so I think having a version with FRM enabled with the latest tech would be great, even if it's a 12 month+ run to clear all the fears and it slows down results in the short-term but then increases them in the long-term

-I've noticed DMSI makes me appear standoffish and put my guard up. Like how a woman might have a "bitch shield". This probably does make me more attractive in an "unobtainable" way, but it's likely rooted in fear of actually being approached and interacting with strangers. FRM would probably fix this over time but it could be worth including some direct scripting on making yourself approachable to others?

-My fears around having ED are likely blocking my results, as I'm afraid I will seduce a woman, go to have sex with her and then be unable to perform. FRM may fix this, but I think it's definitely worth including scripting on:

1.) Being confident in your own sexual performance - part of being sexually irresistible would include seeing yourself as a sex god in the bedroom

2.) Prioritizing energy resources so that energy for sexual performance is #1 - what's the point of being sexually irresistible if when you go to have sex you cannot perform? No point having the aura blasting on all cylinders, taking someone to bed and then not being able to achieve an erection

3.) Increasing mind/muscle connection with sex organs - being more aware of and in tune with your genitals would help sexual performance and likely make body language more sexual

4.) Increasing blood flow to genitals - this would help with sexual performance for both genders 

I'll keep running 3.5 until the next version so I might update this if anything major happens. Hope this helps Shannon, look forward to the next version.  Thumbsup
Nice report this is what I like to see all the results so far laid out. Have you tried the testosterone subs for your ED issue? I used the old version (maximize testosterone) and it did wonders when I had the issue. Haven't tried the latest one yet but I will at some point.
I think I can agree with most of what you said. In all of my sexual experiences I've always had anxiety about my performance which made me self conscious and much less confident. A bad sexual experience could lead to embarrasment which I think our minds perceive as bad as dying.

Which leads to the same point you made, why attract/seduce women if it may potentially result in embarassment
Ichigo, I note two things of importance here.

First, it sounds like you have never used it except for one loop per day, which is not how you should be using it. You should - if 1 loop a day isn't working - see what +1 loops per cycle does, all the way up to where it does what you want, or you hit 9 loops per day.

Second, DMSI does not deal with erectile dysfunction and it's not supposed to. That is an entirely different program with an entire ecosystem of its own modules and sub-modules, and they can't be put together. DMSI is about getting them to approach you. It's neither designed nor intended to deal with your sexual insecurities. You must deal with those separately.

That said, if you were using it more than 1 loop per day, you might find that it has better effects on fear at higher loop counts.
Decided to jump back on this bad boy, ran 1 loop this morning.

2 hours later, get a match on Tinder, she messages "Hiya" - within 1 km from me. My tinder doesn't perform that well and this hasn't happened before. Spooky! 

Shannon Wrote:Second, DMSI does not deal with erectile dysfunction and it's not supposed to. That is an entirely different program with an entire ecosystem of its own modules and sub-modules, and they can't be put together. DMSI is about getting them to approach you. It's neither designed nor intended to deal with your sexual insecurities. You must deal with those separately.

Understood  Blackhat

I've made some revamps to my diet, I'm doing an online course on overcoming ED for mindset, have some stretches/exercises to integrate and have some affirmations I'll be repeating. These combined will make that issue a thing of the past... so I can enjoy the pleasures of DMSI without those worries.
Hey bud

Been gone a while but saw you're running 3.5

Thing's still good?  Cool
Hey there Liquidmind, all good thanks, and you?

Just dropping in to share a success DMSI story

I’m on Day 15 currently. First week or so I was tired all the time and moody, then something passed and I felt good again. I matched with a girl on a dating app, she messaged first, suggested the date, invited me back to hers during the date when I said I was leaving. Unfortunately I had Ed problems (alcohol, nerves, tiredness, calorie deficit) so no penetrative sex but she was cool about it and we did everything else. Very noticeable how she did all the work, I just basically had to not mess up. This was on Day 13.
(03-26-2022, 10:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ichigo, I note two things of importance here.

First, it sounds like you have never used it except for one loop per day, which is not how you should be using it.  You should - if 1 loop a day isn't working - see what +1 loops per cycle does, all the way up to where it does what you want, or you hit 9 loops per day.

Second, DMSI does not deal with erectile dysfunction and it's not supposed to.  That is an entirely different program with an entire ecosystem of its own modules and sub-modules, and they can't be put together.  DMSI is about getting them to approach you. It's neither designed nor intended to deal with your sexual insecurities.  You must deal with those separately.  

That said, if you were using it more than 1 loop per day, you might find that it has better effects on fear at higher loop counts.

Hi @Shannon 

Just seeing your response here for the first time- I’m curious will the updated FRM in the next version work to deal with insecurities (particularly sexual insecurities) as I believe those to be rooted in fear (potentially even guilt or shame- due to negative past experiences or perhaps even childhood experiences or your upbringing within your family)