Subliminal Talk

Full Version: More info on "Develop A Masculine Voice"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has used the "Develop a more masculine voice" subliminal and how it went for you? 

I looked it up and found very little threads here on it. 

One said they used for like a week and it worked great but then they went onto a more powerful sub and it overrode their subconscious mind and they lost their results. But then again, it was only about a week iirc. Supposedly, you're supposed to use the sub for several months. 

Has anybody used it for the recommended length of time and gotten permanent results? If so, how long did it take to get said results? How well did it work? 

I'm considering getting it down the line and I want more info, seeing as I don't expect Shannon to make a new version soon. There are so many more popular subs to work on, it seems. Then again, you never know. Still, it'd be nice to know what there is to know about the sub in it's current state to get an accurate idea of how well it works. 

Feel free to post your understanding or experience with the sub down below. Thanks!
I don't think you're going to get much in the way of response to this.
(03-14-2022, 06:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you're going to get much in the way of response to this.

LOL You're probably right. That sucks. I was hoping to get accurate info on it, so I could decide if it's worth spending time using sometime down the line. You know, after a bit of using UH, OF and whatever the latest version of LTU will be when it comes out. I don't like my voice. It sounds like a nasally teenager's voice and I'm a 32 year old man.

Oh well I guess.
All things come to he who waits. Give it time, and I'm sure that title will be rebuilt at some point.
(03-17-2022, 02:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]All things come to he who waits.  Give it time, and I'm sure that title will be rebuilt at some point.

Sweet! I look forward to it!