Subliminal Talk

Full Version: GEHO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mentioned this in the main discussion thread, but I did switch from TOFM to the new GEHO the night it was released.  Last night was my last night On for the current cycle, and there are definite results that are noticeable from just the first couple of loops up until now.

This is what I wrote on the main discussion thread..."So I did end up purchasing it the night it was released and switched immediately to it since it was the start of a new cycle for me anyway.  I will say I noticed the happiness and improved mood the very next day.

Asked about the dopamine because, I think it was the second loop of GEHO I started to feel a little tingling in the front of my brain.  Think I'm getting even more from this than I did at the start of TOFM.  Motivation is way up and I'm happy about life in general after two nights."

To sum up the last four days/nights, I just feel more alive.  My mind is clearer than it has been in years, and I don't have this brain fog that has been there for a long time.  My motivation to get things done went way up this week, I just had the motivation to get as much work done as possible.  Anxiety was also way down, even when presenting, which I typically hate and get incredibly anxious and nervous.  People were more drawn to me and came to me to talk rather than the other way around.

I'll go ahead and just copy the bullet points from the sales page of the program that I've already noticed in just the last four nights.
  • Higher energy levels
  • Increased sex drive
  • Higher libido
  • Increased fertility, more sperm production, healthier sperm and larger amounts of ejaculate
  • Better ability to achieve and maintain erections (in men)
  • Better cognitive function
  • Improved mental health
  • Better ability to focus
  • More sexual attention, attraction and interest from others
  • Higher levels of motivation, pep and drive
  • Improved ability to remember things
What a pleasant report to receive. Thank you for the feedback. And this is all in the first 4 days, starting within hours. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
35, soon to be 36. Yeah it's been a really good week with this one.
Glad to see someone journaling about GEHO.

Good luck with your run and keep us posted!
Great results in just 4 days. In 90 days you will be superman.
Wow! All that in 4 days? 0_0

Thats amazing!

Cant wait to read about your journey Big Grin
5.8G is something special. And it should be, given how long it has taken to develop and how close we are to 6G.
I would think having the baseline of using TOFM for a month or so beforehand certainly helped. But between TOFM and the first cycle of GEHO, 5.8G has been nothing short of amazing for me personally and that's only after 5-6 weeks. So thanks for your work Shannon.
Thanks for the report @Bayern!

A couple of quick questions:

1) Is each loop 1 hour, so are you doing a full 8 hours of ultrasonic a night?
2) Have you felt any side effects or symptoms from the detox?

Thanks!
Yep, each loop is an hour so it is an even 8 hours for a night of listening. And I am using ultrasonic.

So far I haven't had any negative side effects or reactions to the detox module. The main thing I've noticed is I'm less bloated when eating certain foods like I used to be.
(03-07-2022, 08:59 AM)Bayern Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, each loop is an hour so it is an even 8 hours for a night of listening.  And I am using ultrasonic.

So far I haven't had any negative side effects or reactions to the detox module.  The main thing I've noticed is I'm less bloated when eating certain foods like I used to be.

Great to know, thanks!
Detox module, just like on TOFM, has been amazing. Ate horribly over the weekend and way over ate, and I didn't feel terrible at all and I didn't gain any weight from it.

Really starting to feel like I can push myself harder than I'm used to during my workouts, I just need to break through the mental hoops of pushing myself. But physically I feel much better and I can do more. Muscles are really starting to look and feel fuller again even though I'm at the exact same weight as when I started my journey with both of the hormone programs.

Ended up only doing 2 days off since on what was supposed to be my 3rd night off I got a real strong urge to start back up again, so I hit play. Tonight will be my 3rd day On for this cycle.
are there many difference between this and testosterone optimizer
[/quote]

Which is preferable really depends on what you personally want and need. TO will focus on testosterone, and adjust other hormones as necessary in order to do that. It is also specifically designed for males to use, so it had a couple of male specific enhancement goals.

GHO is designed to optimize ALL of your hormones, but to do that meaningfully it has specific goals to achieve, and those goals basically end up making it the hormone-focused equivalent of "Life Tune-Up". It's designed to have the result of improving health, sex, cognition, healing, immune response and energy, among much more than that. But it's designed to be used by male or female, and so there is no gender specific optimization.

What is better is up to what you want out of it.
[/quote]

This is what Shannon had mentioned regarding that.

There are some things that I notice between the two. My metabolism seems to be higher on GEHO, and it's getting to the point where I feel like I can keep eating all the time and I'm not putting on any weight.

On TOFM, I had more spontaneous erections and morning wood was more prevalent. That has seemed to decrease a bit on GEHO.
Pages: 1 2 3