Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Journey in Removing Self Doubt and Fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day to you all! 

I have been away from the forums as I had a lot on my plate. Although I wasn't around, I continued to use subs. 

I  just finished another run through of Alpha Male and it was awesome. Prior to that I experimented with DMSI and UMS1 with mixed results to which I have concluded to scrape them all off and go back to Alpha Male. 

a  little background about me:
I am now married and a father to a cheeky little rascal. I have been trading off and on the past few years.
Now my plan is to dedicate this year to learning the craft of Trading once and for all. Thus I plan to use this sub for the entirety of 2022.

Goal: 

By February 6 2023, I will be a full-time trader instead of being employed. I have previously manifested my current work by goal setting and subliminal usage around 2016-2017. I manifested my job around 2018.  I might renew my usage on that date. But it would be too soon to tell.

The pandemic taught me a lot of valuable lessons. I would want to have more time with my family.

I will post updates from time to time as well as  results with regards to my trading journey. I am curious on how DRS will affect Naysayers in my journey.

I believe I will be successful this time around in becoming a Disciplined Trader. To everyone else reading this post, I too hope you will also become successful in whatever it is that you want to achieve.

I am currently on Day 1 of USLM 4.2; will be using it for around 8 hours every day and will adjust when the need is necessary.
The Emotional Swings have begun. Luck and Success have been dependent on the feeling of the day.

The other day I was feeling impenetrable. Today I feel hopeless borderline suicidal. I also feel like a pissed off cat now but a few minutes later I feel ecstatic. Probably the sub digging deeper behind the scenes. I have also been experiencing some psychosomatic pain a few nights ago. Slightly lethargic.

Pressing on.
I have realized that my lack of success in my trading is primarily rooted on the lack of self confidence in myself and my abilities. I have realized that I already possess the skill set in trading. But the only problem is I don't believe in my skills that much. It occurred to me that I was actually doing things right already. But due to my uncontrollable fear as well as lack of self confidence, I sabotage myself constantly. I will be switching to a sub that is better fit for my actual problems.