Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Generation 5.8 DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 3.5 (5.8G - Type A/B/C/D Hybrid
https://subliminal-shop.com/collections/...c-d-hybrid

I used v3.4 for 4 days. (hybrid ocean waves 1 loop a day)
A female coworker (married-not my type) kept dropping sexual innuendos.
Men and women holding doors open for me.
Female babies - female toddlers keeping eye contact with me. (This is the best indication in my opinion that the program is working)

The attention - deer in the headlights (celebrity effect) felt stronger on v3.4.
On v3.5 the attention is better described as going out of the way to be helpful.

v3.5 hybrid trickling stream 4 days on | 1 day off | 1 loop per day
I went to pay the water bill in person. The man being helped at the counter moved out of the way and insisted that I pay first. As I left, another man came in but the guy that let me go first told him... "I was here first, I'm next!"

I'm 56 | She's 26 | drove two hours one way to meet me in person
Since I only have one day off, I use online dating to meet women.
I met her for coffee and she asked, "Are you looking for love?"
I thought she said, "What are you looking for?"
I answered, "I just want physical intimacy."
She smiled really big and said, "YES!"

She is 5'2" and curvy. She told me she almost didn't show up because she's not petite and I prefer petite women. I told her... "Petite is height, not shape."

Keep in mind, I only set up dates with women that send a message to me FIRST. I don't chase. Also, keep in mind for any hook-up to happen... her schedule needs to be flexible to match my one day off.

I opened an online dating account when I started v3.5
So far, the women in my area are just looking at my profile not sending messages. I get a lot of messages from women that are about 25 to 75 miles away. Most are turned off when I insist they drive up to meet me.

At work, female coworkers that have known me for 30 plus years will place their hand on my shoulder or on my back between the shoulder blades as I walk past them.
The newer female coworkers hand me candy or offer half their lunch.

Male coworkers are sharing very private information. Financial losses, extramarital affairs, and who they cheated with. Usually, I work alone and I'm isolated. Now I have at least 1 or 2 people helping me as they share this private information.

In public, if I am entering or exiting a store or building, someone is holding the door open for me.

I saw a girl that everyone was attracted to when I went shopping. It was difficult to read her facial expression because she was wearing a mask. I think wearing masks is hindering men and women from flirting with each other.
I just remembered...
On v3.4 I could play the 1 loop and be productive.
On v3.5 I get sleepy when I play the loop.

One male coworker was complaining about constipation. I told him, "When I was in the waiting room at a Doctor's office... they kept repeating this same message on the loudspeakers - If your stool is hard, drink water. Drinking water softens your stool."

You would have thought I just handed him a million dollars after I shared this information with him!! He was so happy!!
(12-22-2021, 08:02 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 3.5 (5.8G - Type A/B/C/D Hybrid

Female babies - female toddlers keeping eye contact with me. (This is the best indication in my opinion that the program is working)

The attention - deer in the headlights (celebrity effect) felt stronger on v3.4.
On v3.5 the attention is better described as going out of the way to be helpful.

I went to pay the water bill in person.  The man being helped at the counter moved out of the way and insisted that I pay first. As I left, another man came in but the guy that let me go first told him... "I was here first, I'm next!"

She is 5'2" and curvy. She told me she almost didn't show up because she's not petite and I prefer petite women.  I told her... "Petite is height, not shape."

Keep in mind, I only set up dates with women that send a message to me FIRST.  I don't chase.  Also, keep in mind for any hook-up to happen... her schedule needs to be flexible to match my one day off.

So far, the women in my area are just looking at my profile not sending messages. I get a lot of messages from women that are about 25 to 75 miles away.  Most are turned off when I insist they drive up to meet me.

At work, female coworkers that have known me for 30 plus years will place their hand on my shoulder or on my back between the shoulder blades as I walk past them.

Male coworkers are sharing very private information.  Financial losses, extramarital affairs, and who they cheated with.  Usually, I work alone and I'm isolated.  Now I have at least 1 or 2 people helping me as they share this private information.

In public, if I am entering or exiting a store or building, someone is holding the door open for me.

I saw a girl that everyone was attracted to when I went shopping. It was difficult to read her facial expression because she was wearing a mask.  I think wearing masks is hindering men and women from flirting with each other.

have you seen these kind of treatments before using DMSI 3.5?
That looks like successful execution to me.
(12-22-2021, 11:34 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2021, 08:02 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 3.5 (5.8G - Type A/B/C/D Hybrid

I went to pay the water bill in person.  The man being helped at the counter moved out of the way and insisted that I pay first. As I left, another man came in but the guy that let me go first told him... "I was here first, I'm next!"

She is 5'2" and curvy. She told me she almost didn't show up because she's not petite and I prefer petite women.  I told her... "Petite is height, not shape."

Keep in mind, I only set up dates with women that send a message to me FIRST.  I don't chase.  Also, keep in mind for any hook-up to happen... her schedule needs to be flexible to match my one day off.

So far, the women in my area are just looking at my profile not sending messages. I get a lot of messages from women that are about 25 to 75 miles away.  Most are turned off when I insist they drive up to meet me.

Male coworkers are sharing very private information.  Financial losses, extramarital affairs, and who they cheated with.  Usually, I work alone and I'm isolated.  Now I have at least 1 or 2 people helping me as they share this private information.

I saw a girl that everyone was attracted to when I went shopping. It was difficult to read her facial expression because she was wearing a mask.  I think wearing masks is hindering men and women from flirting with each other.

have you seen these kind of treatments before using DMSI 3.5?

No
impressive effects so far
Warning: Adult Language

Hybrid Trickling Stream 1 loop | 4 On/1Off

Where I work, as you listen to conversations... the norm is everyday topics in the news, the weather outside, the assignment for the day, as I said normal conversations.

Last Warning: Graphic Language

When I sit on break near women, instead of the usual, "Did you see the Soap Opera before you came to work?"

This is the stuff they are talking about...
"I need to go for a walk, my twat is twitching."

or they start talking about personal grooming habits...
"My pussy is as bald as a baby's bottom."

then I hear 3 or 4 more women speak up...
"I wax mine too!"  "Smooth and silky"  "It's too hot to have hair down there."

Since I'm at work I pretend not to hear.

Also, this is not an isolated incident and it is different groups of women, all ages, all races!!

Currently, I'm working 60 hours a week because of the holiday season.  Not complaining, just looking forward to when it slows down at work so I can spend more time in public testing DMSI 3.5
Interesting results.  They're definitely opening the door for you to engage and give them an excuse to seduce you.  Did you say you're running this program 4 days on, 10 days off?

By the way, I have noted that a woman's nethers will twitch when she is extraordinarily sexually aroused and or interested in sex, most often a specific person.  It seems to be the subconscious telling the conscious, "Hey, this is the one, you need to have sex with THIS person."  I had that reported by testers a lot when I was doing experiments with subliminal aphrodisiacs years ago.

Needing to take a walk is very likely her way of saying, "Why don't you join me alone, so we can take care of this?" - if you didn't get that part.
(12-26-2021, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting results.  They're definitely opening the door for you to engage and give them an excuse to seduce you.  Did you say you're running this program 4 days on, 10 days off?

By the way, I have noted that a woman's nethers will twitch when she is extraordinarily sexually aroused and or interested in sex, most often a specific person.  It seems to be the subconscious telling the conscious, "Hey, this is the one, you need to have sex with THIS person."  I had that reported by testers a lot when I was doing experiments with subliminal aphrodisiacs years ago.

Needing to take a walk is very likely her way of saying, "Why don't you join me alone, so we can take care of this?" - if you didn't get that part.

4 Days on only 1 day off. I didn't put a space between the number and letter on my original post.

Thanks for the heads up on the needing to walk, I honestly didn't pick up on that!!
How much time are these women being exposed to your active (7+, out to 200') and passive (anyone within ~21 feet) aura each day?
(12-26-2021, 10:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How much time are these women being exposed to your active (7+, out to 200') and passive (anyone within ~21 feet) aura each day?

At my workplace, a break is 15 minutes. We are mandatory spaced 6 feet apart, everything is measured on the floor with yellow tape. 6 feet/12 feet/18 feet.

While on break, I notice the sexual topics start around the 5-minute time frame until the break is over.

To be honest, since I'm at work. I'm not paying attention to anyone beyond 21 feet.
Currently, we have seasonal help and the women I find 7+ tend to walk slower and keep eye contact as they walk past me.

When I resume work, I'm normally isolated while doing my job. Since starting Generation 5.8, male coworkers have been keeping me company and sharing personal information. Yes, they also assist me with the job I am doing.

As an example, I have a huge family on my Mom's side and on my Dad's side. We have family gatherings every Sunday and holiday's. I've been told, by my male coworkers not everyone, themselves included has a large family and their opinion is I take my family gatherings for granted.

I admitted that "In the past I did. Now that "key" family members have died, each family gathering is very special."