Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.5's Price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The standard price for purchasing a single stage 5.8G subliminal is (and remains) $267.  However, the predictive models have revealed that this price is significantly too low for DMSI v3.5.  So I have calculated the optimal price for DMSI v3.5, and I have set it to that price.

However, I have also set up an adjustment to make the price $267 for a limited time as an introductory price.  Basically, the price will eventually be going to $495, but for the time being, the introductory price is $267.  The introductory price will be available for a while; I'm not necessarily in a hurry to change it, but if I don't do it this way I will forget to set the price correctly.

So when you look at the product page you'll see it listed as $495, but during checkout, the price will be adjusted to the introductory price instead until this introductory price ends.  Exactly when it ends, I don't know, but it'll be at least a month, possibly more.  So if you want a copy and you don't want to pay $495 for it, either get it now or start saving now, because the price will eventually be going to $495 per copy to purchase.

This price increase only applies to DMSI 3.5, not other 5.8G programs, which will remain $267 per copy per stage.