Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My MIR journal | Maximum Immune Response Version 3.0 (5.75G - Type A/B/C/D)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on a 4-month run of OFv3, but had to take a break and run MIR, as I was dealing with a chronic cold for a while, and it was affecting my quality of life.
I intend to run it for 1-2 weeks maximum, and then resume OFv3.

Day 1 - October 12 2021

I've felt improvements within an hour of turning the sub. My stuffed nose was clearing up and I was breathing better. Noticed a tingling pressure in my nose.

Day 2 -October 13 

A full night of MIR and I woke up in the morning feeling substantially better than I usually do in the mornings. More energetic. My stuffed nose was cleared by about 50% and remained that way thought the day.

Day 3 - October 14

This morning, I've had some regress. Realized I slept with the room temperature set-up lower than optimal, and since I am sensitive to this, it did affected how I felt in the morning. Once again, noticing the tingling pressure in nose.
Day 4 - Oct. 15

Feeling as good as in Day 2. My cold has been reduced by 60-70% as of now. The sub definitely played an important role.
Day 6 - Oct 16

I am now in stable condition. I've felt that tingling sensation in the nose again.
I still wake up  with some degree of stuffed nose, but it doesn't seem to be from the cold, but from my breathing at night, maybe dust in my house...
I am back on OFv3. I used MIR for 5 days, from Tuesday to Sunday. It was a success.
Having to use MIR again.
Got hit with a nasty cold yesterday, that worsened with time, had a terrible night. The kind of night that makes you appreciate the importance of good health, and how bad it is being sick.
So I switched to MIR v3 last night around 1am. Fast-acting effects. Felt my nasal pasages clearing. I wish other subs would work for me like MIR does.
Took my temperature this morning, I had a fever(38.0 Celsius). Kept using MIR without interruption, also took several types of medication / supplements. The fever is slowly dropping and I'm regaining my energy levels.
Fever gone, fatigue has reduced. Throat pain / sorness is the remaining discomfort.
Other subs don't work like MIR does in terms of speed (some do, actually) because of a combination of factors, including what has to be done to accomplish the job and how much you fight the process and the achievement of the goal. Subs like MIR, GPR, Awakener and Sleep Induction Aid (SIA) can work as quickly as they do because they're so focused and because they're unlikely to be resisted. In the case of SIA, I find that it is significantly resisted because a lot of people, at a subconscious level, don't want to sleep. They want to stay awake to avoid, derail or prevent something, usually something they fear: dreaming, dealing with some traumatic experience, having to be around people (social anxiety), achieving some goal.

Most other subliminals require complexity that, until 5.8G, prevented them from working this fast. Now, we may be able to achieve that level of speed of noticeable impact with some of these 5.8G programs as well.