Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet 3.0 (SM3) Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright wtf is up. So i had one of these running before but i got a month into sm3 and stopped because i was impatient. Im inspired by lano to start this journal and im gonna try my best to keep it updated regularly. 

So Far:
So im 3 days into stage one and i had a small gathering today. I could only stay for 2 hours but it went on for about 4 hours. The girls rocked up with 30 mins left till i had to leave which really pissed me off. Anyways, i was a flirty cocky mf and flirted HARD with this chick, but 30 mins wasn't enough time to you know... seduce her and eventually do the deed. Plus we were outside and she was with her friends so she wouldn't wanna be slut-shamed. I am 16 btw and i know shannon says that it is to be used by 18+ only but idgaf.  

I got a lot more small details from the program so far but they aren't worth putting in this post.

Looking forward to writing this journal,
Alpha
did you run AM6 first?
Not only should you have run AM first, but the scripting won't work for you properly, as it contains an age limiter. Your subconscious know you aren't 18.