Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What happened to the Attract Your Perfect... series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing the new store interface and could not find any of the Attract your perfect [blank] programs.  Have they been removed?
We had two manifestation series. The 4G AYP and the 5G MYP. I removed the 4G version because they were neither selling well, not performing their job as well as I wanted, and we don't need to confuse people with too many choices. The MYP series doesn't even work as well as I would like, but until I get to 6G we won't be upgrading those. Since they're the best option, most advanced, most effective, I kept them.
Some more MYP in 6G or 5G even would be most welcome.  Especially manifesting a girlfriend, as opposed to a sexual lover.  I'm more apt to find good one night stands or short flings on my own, but a quality relationship has become more elusive as I get older.  I am likely going to run DMSI again soon, but then I wanted to run an Attract/Manifest sub next year.  I still have attract your perfect girlfriend and I got some interesting results a couple years ago.
(09-20-2021, 08:27 AM)muze Wrote: [ -> ]Some more MYP in 6G or 5G even would be most welcome.  Especially manifesting a girlfriend, as opposed to a sexual lover.  I'm more apt to find good one night stands or short flings on my own, but a quality relationship has become more elusive as I get older.  I am likely going to run DMSI again soon, but then I wanted to run an Attract/Manifest sub next year.  I still have attract your perfect girlfriend and I got some interesting results a couple years ago.

I'm working on it.

Might want to wait for DMSI 3.4 to come out.