Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Safe to use BWE alongside subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Shannon Quick question.... I want to try out your BWE products as I believe it could improve my daily meditations. Which product would you recommend to get started? Also, I am taking a break from LTU6 for about 1-2 months, will I be able to continue using BWE once I resume the subs. You mentioned that some of them dont contain sub messages, so my intention is to use BWE atleast 1 hour a day during my meditation sitting and then subs at night. Will these programs conflict with eachother?
Great question. I also wanna listen to Shannon's brainwave entrainment program to meditate.

Right now I'm not meditating because UMS v2 is powerful and I don't want to slow down the manifestation progress.

But if it allowable, then I'll buy the program next month.
If you use brainwave entrainment with UMS, you must do it right before you actually listen to your loops of UMS so that it can dominate and re-set your brainwave state after you're done.
(09-05-2021, 09:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you use brainwave entrainment with UMS, you must do it right before you actually listen to your loops of UMS so that it can dominate and re-set your brainwave state after you're done.

@Shannon Does this rule also apply for other products like LTU6?
(09-07-2021, 07:25 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2021, 09:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you use brainwave entrainment with UMS, you must do it right before you actually listen to your loops of UMS so that it can dominate and re-set your brainwave state after you're done.

@Shannon , I’d also love to be able to use your headache BWE, and also the sleep/power nap BWE. If you have the time, could you maybe give us a general guideline regarding your BWE tracks for subs users?
THANKS

Edit: to clarify my question but also to shamelessly bump the thread

It applies to any subliminal 5.5G or higher.  Below 5.5G the BWE can disrupt the program, and it's better to avoid using both at once.  All of my programs 5G and higher use subliminal instructions that try to put your brainwave state in the best one for executing the program and achieving the goal.
(09-07-2021, 09:26 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]

@Shannon , I’d also love to be able to use your headache BWE, and also the sleep/power nap BWE. If you have the time, could you maybe give us a general guideline regarding your BWE tracks for subs users?
THANKS

Edit: to clarify my question but also to shamelessly bump the thread

Basically, if you're going to use BWE with 5.5G or later, then use it as close to right before you run the sub as possible.  That will minimize the interference and cross effects.