Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Random but Important Subliminal related Quotes from Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to make a thread, so that if someone sees an important piece of information that may benefit others, such as directions on how to use a subliminal, or information on volume or loop usage. 

They can copy & paste it here so that other people can easily access it without having to scroll through pages of text. 

Please help contribute to this thread by posting any quotes that Shannon wrote, that you think other people should know. Cheers
Hey dude, here's something that seems to be along the lines you wanted:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Every...0#pid69820

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Every...5#pid69825

Oldie but a goodie. Too bad that guy isn't around anymore.
(08-20-2021, 11:04 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey dude, here's something that seems to be along the lines you wanted:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Every...0#pid69820

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Every...5#pid69825

Oldie but a goodie. Too bad that guy isn't around anymore.

Reading through, I had to giggle at the 6G update @Shannon gave from 2015: 

"I believe I am getting fairly close to finished developing this technology, but it may still be months more work before I can begin turning it into 6G format, and months or even years more work before I can start working to build anything else in it."

And down the rabbit hole he went...
6G seems like just a dream at this point lol. When I first came here in 2014 I never imagined we'd still be waiting on "6G" but the steps in between have been significant from standard 5g
(09-13-2021, 09:23 AM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]6G seems like just a dream at this point lol. When I first came here in 2014 I never imagined we'd still be waiting on "6G" but the steps in between have been significant from standard 5g

6G is not a dream.  We are actually relatively close at this point, around 85% finished at the very least, maybe more.  The reason 6G has taken so long is that I got tired of trying to rebuild the entire library when 5G came along, so I decided to solve that issue by pushing the tech as far as it could go.  As you can see, it can be pushed a lot further than I realized or understood even years after making that decision in 2012.  It looks like 6G will most likely be finished in 2022, about a decade later. 

If it had just been a case of, "Upgrading 5G and calling it m6G", we would be on 18G by now.  But the definition of 6G has not yet been met, so 6G has not yet been released.
Reading through some of the quotes from me about how hard it is to build 5G, I have to look back and laugh. It's so much more difficult now than it used to be that I might have given up if I had known what all it would take to actually achieve 6G.
I thought you guys would enjoy that little trip down memory lane, lol!

Some interesting info in there, portion of it is outdated now of course.

Seems like it's been such a long journey from when I started with ASC 5G a month before I joined the forum. Not sure about the "2022" possibility of 6G being here, seems like it's forever been "right around the corner". I admit I've often wondered if 6G will ever be reality...

Thankfully, 5.8G is coming next with DMSI, and I've enjoyed 5.75.7G so far. So maybe it is actually coming.
(09-14-2021, 11:34 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you guys would enjoy that little trip down memory lane, lol!

Some interesting info in there, portion of it is outdated now of course.

Seems like it's been such a long journey from when I started with ASC 5G a month before I joined the forum. Not sure about the "2022" possibility of 6G being here, seems like it's forever been "right around the corner". I admit I've often wondered if 6G will ever be reality...

Thankfully, 5.8G is coming next with DMSI, and I've enjoyed 5.75.7G so far. So maybe it is actually coming.
I wonder if we should pick the newest tech when choosing our next sub, or pick the most rational choice. For example, at the moment, I am on OFv3, and I am considering LTU6, AM6, UMSv2, DMSI.
LTU6 would be the rational choice for me. However, a new DMSI sub made in 5.8G sounds tempting too.
Almost every new subs from IML are tempting, but thanks to UMS v2 and the current result it giving me, I've firm resolve for using UMS v2 probably two run in a row. Stage one to three for one month, then stage four for two month.

Even stage one manifestation still feel unreal for me sometimes.
6G has been steadily worked on since 2012. There's no reason I wouldn't get there, because otherwise I have been wasting my time for a decade. Just have to be patient. The goal for 6G is very high. We are getting there. Some very interesting changes coming in 5.8G, to be sure.