Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New pricing changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, I discovered that I made a serious mistake. I am glad I caught it in time, because it would have ended badly for all involved.

The error I realized that I made was this.

The prices we have been planning to use for the price increase were originally intended to be estimates to be updated by using the models, not final prices. Somewhere along the line, I got confused on this, and so the estimated prices got used for the final prices. They are not.

I will be using the models to find the prices that work best. This may mean they go up or down, but based on what I saw in the models that alerted me that there was something seriously wrong, I suspect it will mean they are reduced to some degree.

In order to keep this simple, I'm going to set one price for all programs from 5.75.0G to 5.75.6G, and a different price for 5.75.7G subliminals.

My apologies for this mistake and any concern it may have caused. I'm fixing it now.