Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM & GIRLS - COMMITMENT AND BALLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First night of usage was 11/8

Missed 3 days bc of too much partying and meeting girls. Restarting now.

Been meeting more chicks the last week than I've had in almost a decade. I fvcking love girls.

First night of AM Stage 1 - 15/8

Last night of AM Stage 1 - 15/9 - 32 days

Already after putting it on while meeting chicks I had guys trying to cockblovk me and push me.

But also had guys respect me more and challenge me more.

Girls department it's hard to say what has changed.

-LM
AM was great for me back when I was 19, I think you will see good results.
Are folks still running 5G tech? I am surprised.
Any chance AM7 comes out next year?
If folks want to run AM – which must still be a really good program – I do not see what other choice they have. We have been spoiled by the latest generations but otoh Shannon said that 5G is still massively more powerful than any other subliminal product on the market.
(08-17-2021, 10:42 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]AM was great for me back when I was 19, I think you will see good results.

(08-17-2021, 10:52 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Are folks still running 5G tech? I am surprised.

(08-17-2021, 11:20 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]If folks want to run AM – which must still be a really good program – I do not see what other choice they have. We have been spoiled by the latest generations but otoh Shannon said that 5G is still massively more powerful than any other subliminal product on the market.

It's not even AM6 - he's running AM5.
(08-17-2021, 11:22 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2021, 10:42 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]AM was great for me back when I was 19, I think you will see good results.

(08-17-2021, 10:52 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Are folks still running 5G tech? I am surprised.

(08-17-2021, 11:20 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]If folks want to run AM  – which must still be a really good program – I do not see what other choice they have. We have been spoiled by the latest generations but otoh Shannon said that 5G is still massively more powerful than any other subliminal product on the market.

It's not even AM6 - he's running AM5.

I wouldn't reccomend doing AM 5, I did it too, It wasn't nearly as good at Am v6. It had some issues compared to Amv6 in my experience.

I would recommend OF v3, you should ask Shannon if it's not too late to switch over. I feel more Alpha on Overcome Fear v3 than I did on AM. But Amv6 was a great program. I loved it, it changed my life. I should have ran it 3 times in a row.
Oh, lol, I had misinterpreted v5 for 5g. My bad. The good news is that if he doesn’t like his current program and wants to stay on AM, he can try a subscription to AM6 without investing hundreds in a relatively old technology. Unless, as Raykon suggested, he goes the OF route - from what I read that’s never a bad choice. I cannot wait to start on OF3 myself…. just a few more days.
I had bought OF v3 and used it for 2 weeks before switching to AM.

I did it based on my own experiences with the subliminals. I'm sure OF is good but it just wasn't helping with what I prioritized in life right now.

It's like eating apples when you want to eat oranges and both are available in front of you. I'm not going to eat more apples when what I want is oranges.

Guys say OF made girls look at them more and stuff like that but it doesn't matter if you aren't going to meet them and make something happen anyway.

AM must be the only subliminal I feel that actively helped me want to be more proactive with girls.

Haven't tried AM 6.0 so yeah I don't know about the differences of 5.0 and 6.0.. my experiences so far with AM 5.0 hasn't been disappointing.. the only thing I would say that could be improved is having less idiots trying to put you down while on it. 

Quick update...

Been in quarantine and hopefully I'm up and healthy again soon. I estimate total 10 days as that is the rule of thumb for amount of days in isolation.

AM have been playing for 10-12 hours every night.

Ironic that the week before quarantine, was the week I had been meeting more girls than I've had in almost a decade.

And the week right after is the week I meet 0.

What a jump...

Getting a little better every day

-LM
Since having had the covid I decided to stop using subs 1 week in as I was only getting a little better and I needed more energy to heal from the virus.

Have been isolated last 2 weeks and I'm about to get out there again.

Starting night AM Stage 1 - Day 0 - 2/9-2021

Starting night AM Stage 2 - Day 0 - 4/10-2021

Usage time 8-12 hours per night.

Looking forward to start living life again!!

-LM
(09-02-2021, 09:16 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Since having had the covid I decided to stop using subs 1 week in as I was only getting a little better and I needed more energy to heal from the virus.

-LM

If your current priority is healing you could try a MIR subscription until everything is cleared up.
(09-03-2021, 12:17 AM)MegaMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2021, 09:16 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Since having had the covid I decided to stop using subs 1 week in as I was only getting a little better and I needed more energy to heal from the virus.

-LM

If your current priority is healing you could try a MIR subscription until everything is cleared up.

I've healed from the covid. It was nasty.. not nearly as nasty as when I got glandular fever though.

Stage 1 - day 4

Last night I dreamt having sex with a known self-help woman. I had sex with her and she was also beside us watching us having sex.. very sexy

Also I'm back at the gym, had a great workout late night.. didn't sleep well and today I woke up feeling lack of oxygen.

It's a combination of not being able to really relax in bed and late night or early morning sleeping time.

So today I had a fried mind and very sore body.. a big lesson in getting some good pre-sleep habits...

... Was out with a buddy of mine last Saturday. It was SO refreshing to see so many people and girls.

Two weeks of no basically no social contact to that was very enjoyable.

Got lots of looks from girls.. didn't matter.

I was more interested in becoming interested in the girls. The week before covid I became sexually interested in girls fast.. now it seems like I gotta interact more with them with sexual intent again to feel the same way. Also I'm back in my town where girls are more masculine in general...

A guy with some girls behind us in the queue pushed me and my friend like invading our space and just kept at it. At first we didn't think much about it.. it became annoying a bit later and I turned around and confronted him. He's like people behind is pushing.. and I'm like I don't give a fuck.. stop pushing.. and he stopped.

It felt good and shortly after I felt a rush of adrenaline going through my arms as if my body was telling me you can fight now if you want.

After the dormitory party which wasn't great we went to central city and jumped around bars a bit.. my friend didn't have covid test so we couldn't enter any places. At the end we found one where the bouncer was gone for a moment. It was great to find something.. even though it was kind of like a shithole place. 

There were some girls at least.. 1-2 girls were ok out of the 10-15 girls in there. One of them was only into black/arabic guys and the other one liked a feminine looking dude.

I could have been more persistent with her.. problem was it was a small place and I was lacking the lust/desire to be sexually interested in girls.

Gotta get that fixed by meeting more girls and showing sexual intention.

We saw it as warmup night for the coming weekend where it's going to be meeting cute girls everywhere!! It's going to be a blast!

Hope you are killing it in life!!

-LM
Quick update

Was out 2 days ago.. 1 guy asks if we can have a picture together.. another says he likes my beard.. another says he loves my hair.. very strange.. I guess it's respect

There was soccer at the stadium earlier that day and the bar/club was filled with people.. and I had never experienced so many people pushing out of the 10 years of going out

Earlier tonight went out with buddy. Went to the same places and people weren't as nearly pushing as 2 days ago..

Met cute young girl who was on.. got cockblocked by her friends coming out of nowhere. Met her again later in the night.. I was low on energy.. but she was compliant.. I didn't take control/lead strongly enough so she just went away suddenly.

Later I see her making out with a guy beside me.. we noticed each other.. I felt nothing.. it pisses me off mentally that I felt nothing.. not sure why I felt nothing.. my best bet is that I was so low on energy that I had no energy source to draw from to feel anything different than just being a little relaxed and enjoy the moment as best I could..

Saw another girl who was also in the club 2 days ago.. I talked with her on our ways home.. chatted a bit on insta and she's watching my stories.. tonight she looked different.. like no makeup.. but had the same short jean skirt and maybe also top.. we looked at each other and she looked at me like a stranger.

Weekend is coming up and it's going to be a BLAAAST! Gotta fucking man up or feel something again..

-LM
Quick update

Party at the neighborhood

Girl 1 was cute, new and on but unfortunately had a fresh relationship with bf.. she liked me and was biting her lips a lot...

Girl 2 was on.. my monetarily wing girl told me that. She wasn't my type.

Momentarily wing girl was a girl I tried to pull 3 weeks ago.. She asked tonight, so are you going to invite me up?

We were standing outside my place and she bumped into me looking for her friend. We talked like 10-15 minutes and eventually she asked. She is living with her friend and they only got 1 key.

We come to my room. I set the mood with music and wine.

We start dancing sexually and it's hot. She suddenly stops it and says something.. not bad.. a moment where I was about to get close to her and we would kiss, undress and fuck...

Suddenly her friend calls her.. after a short talk she had to leave.

Saturday is going to be even better!!

AM helps with alphaness and other guys show more respect.
Also I am more extroverted..

With girls.. it's hard to tell exactly.. biggest point I would say is when interaction in groups and girls see you are an alpha with other guys, it helps with attraction bc they can see you are a baller amongst guys and that you don't give as much of a f*** about other guys..

Mainly bc. When I go out my focus is on girls I like..

Private Birthday party tomorrow in a dormitory bar.. fun and sexy things ahead!!

-LM
Quick update

Had 3-4 bouncers from different bars and clubs show a lot of respect and 1 manager as well.

I dress well and have relaxed body language sure.. Never experienced this before in the 10 years I've gone out.. could be bc. there are a horde of young 18 year olds nowadays and 99% doesn't dress sharp..

And I do think AM is giving a helping hand as well..

-LM
Pages: 1 2 3 4