Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming Fear V3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am on day 14 of listening to overcoming fear v3. I have so far had a great experience with this subliminal and I wasn’t planning on journaling but I thought it could be useful for anyone who wonders what this subliminal can do.

I did not start off by following the instructions properly because I wanted to escape fearful thoughts and just played the subliminal when I got scared.

I will give my listening time here.

Week 1
August 1st: 1 loop
August 2nd: 1 loop
August 3rd: 2 loops
August 4th: 3 loops
August 5th: Off Day
August 6th: 2 loops
August 7th: 2 loops

Week 2
August 8th: 2 loops
August 9th: Off Day
August 10th: 2 loops
August 11th: 1 loop
August 12th: Off Day
August 13th: Off Day
August 14th: Off day

I will be following the instructions from this point forward because I no longer have the same intense fearful thoughts that I had before using this subliminal that I wanted to escape from. I can now use the program properly.

Yesterday and today on my 2nd and 3rd day off, I woke up and felt like my mind was processing. Something like that I'm not sure how to explain it. By me using this super powerful subliminal everyday with little to no breaks I was overworking my mind. I feel better today because I’m giving my mind a break. I woke up today and had the vision of me sitting in front of my mirror meditating. I have been meditating more frequently over the course of using this subliminal. I also have let go of one of my fears. When I say let go I mean literally let go. Instead of holding on to the thoughts I just let them go and trusted that I would be safe in doing that and that it was ok for me to do that. 

I’m not sure if I should take a few more days to let my mind rest from the overuse that I have given it these past 2 weeks but I am so happy that I decided to actually take 3 days off to let my mind be at peace. I think I will do 1 loop masked tomorrow, 1 loop masked the next day and then do 3 days off and just continue that for a month until I think I need to change one aspect of it like it says in the instructions.

Last night I had a dream where I was making out with this girl that I used to live next to growing up. I haven't had an amazing dream like that in a while. I noticed too that I have been thinking a lot about my fears in certain areas of my life and I have been thinking to myself that it’s ok to let go of these people from my past. They don’t make up who I am. I think I have been afraid to let go of them and now it’s easier for me to see through it. My neighbors across the street from me who remind me of these 2 people that I am talking about are suddenly moving... their house is for sale. How crazy is that? Every time I would look out my window and see the cars or the owners I would always think about the 2 people from my past who were very very toxic to me. Now if they move I won't have to be reminded of them anymore.

One of my friends that I have known for 3 years now who I met around the time I met those 2 people well he and I became really close over these 3 years. And I noticed as time went on that he became very toxic. Always saying negative things to me and never having anything positive to say. Always insulting me always making fun of me. Well for me I don’t care because what he says doesn't bother me but I would never really tell him to shut up or anything like that I just let him say what he said and I wouldn’t let it affect me. But now when he calls me it’s like he can’t even say anything to me. I think it’s the DRS. He literally can not say anything negative to me. When he used to call me he used to have so much to say about anything and everything. Now when he calls, the phone is silent and we have nothing to talk about. Seems like we were only really friends because he liked to talk shit and now he can’t and there’s nothing in the friendship.

I will journal more when anything comes up.
We have generally found that for most people 3 days off is a bit too much. Most people do best with 2 days off.