Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 'Life of the party' sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this sub could be a collection of other existing subs (OF, charisma...) - but not seeing something specifically for it.
Basic idea: 
In any/every social situation:
- bar/club/concert
- road-trip/tour
- in class, a meeting
- family reunion/weddings
you are the person that others find the most charismatic, fun, exciting, interesting, appealing.

So it would be a combo of improving how you act and some 'sniping' for how you make others feel.

I prefer this over something more specific like DMSI - I want both men and women to want to hang out with me, to want to invite me places, etc. and likewise, I would make more effort to make events more entertaining and enjoyable for all. Of course, the spillover effect would be your dating life would also be improved because you become more socially validated.

What do you all think of a sub like this?
That sounds like a complicated subliminal! Maybe once I am done with DMSI, I can adapt it to such a purpose more easily than starting from scratch, if this becomes something I can work on.
(08-09-2021, 01:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds like a complicated subliminal!  Maybe once I am done with DMSI, I can adapt it to such a purpose more easily than starting from scratch, if this becomes something I can work on.
Thanks for considering... I think it would have near universal appeal (from teenagers to retirees and both sexes) with the sex part removed from DMSI. 

I am sure the majority of people would welcome being the most popular person in their social group or circumstance!