Subliminal Talk

Full Version: All I can say is WOW.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been listening to Overcome Fear V3 for only 8 days and I just had the biggest breakthrough on something that I have been struggling with for months now. Shannon I fucking love you so much. I know that this subliminal was the reason for this breakthrough because literally 10 minutes ago I finally faced my biggest fear. Instead of fearing and suppressing it like I normally did, I actually looked at it and tried to understand it. I feel so happy and free right now. It is like a black cloud that has been over me is now gone. What I once feared every second of my life is finally gone and I can see it for what it is. I even wrote down in a notebook my thoughts about my fear and all the good things about it and how it actually made me a better person in life. I bought this subliminal because I needed to be free of the suffering that has been going on for so long now and I feel like now I can be free and actually deal with it and live a happy life. This is the biggest breakthrough that I've ever had and I even started crying because I sometimes felt like I would never get out of the misery I was putting myself through. Now I see it for what it is and I can look at the bright side. I know that my life will never be the same, I am changed from this. I will continue listening to this subliminal for 6 months because it will only remove even more fears that I'm not aware of. Shannon thank you so much. I will forever support you and I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for your subliminals and all your hard work. You are a remarkable person. I am forever grateful.

I know that there were instructions for this sub and I planned to use them but at times when I became fearful I listened to the loops.

My listening time:
August 1st: 1 loop
August 2nd: 1 loop
August 3rd: 2 loops
August 4th: 3 loops
August 5th: No loops
August 6th: 2 loops
August 7th: 2 loops
August 8th: 2 loops (Breakthrough)
hey, good to hear you are outgrowing your fears,

could you say what is the your fear that you mention? if not something private
(08-08-2021, 02:36 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]hey, good to hear you are outgrowing your fears,

could you say what is  the your fear that you mention? if not something private

Something personal.
Beautiful post, made me smile.

So happy you're enjoying the sub.

I knew it'd be a winner with so many people. This is amazing to read.
Stuff like this is what keeps me going. Thanks for sharing with us!