Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Best choice to battle oneitis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sick of developing oneitis for women that show any kind of interest in me.  It feels like it completely dominates my life and drags me away from things i actually want to focus on.

Can anyone suggest which would be my best option to tackle this?  I checked on the forum already and saw a few people say that DMSI did this for them but when i checked the page for it I saw that the healing/confidence/self love aspect was disabled which I would've assumed would be the part that actually helped.

I would appreciate any advice friends.
(08-08-2021, 10:21 AM)crowswtor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sick of developing oneitis for women that show any kind of interest in me.  It feels like it completely dominates my life and drags me away from things i actually want to focus on.

Can anyone suggest which would be my best option to tackle this?  I checked on the forum already and saw a few people say that DMSI did this for them but when i checked the page for it I saw that the healing/confidence/self love aspect was disabled which I would've assumed would be the part that actually helped.

I would appreciate any advice friends.

I would say OFv3.  There must be some sort of underlying fear that makes you cling to a particular person.  If not OFv3, I'd next say E5.  Either way, both are excellent choice, in my opinion.
I'm with RTBoss on this Man,Pal. Ya cant lose with OFv3, E5 sounds amazing too. if it were my first pick,it'd be OFv3 though. either way ya cant go wrong,like RT ,IMHO!!
OFv3 no question about it.
One-itis arises from a fear of not being good enough, not being able to get anyone else, etc. So RTB is right. Your first choice should be OFv3 and if not that, then E5. But I strongly recommend a run of OFv3 before you run any subs, as it will also do a lot to clear out the fears that prevent other subs from achieving their goals.