Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hi Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I learned about subliminals a few years ago and would constantly watch YouTube subliminals. This year, I wanted something more powerful and trustworthy because I knew that subliminals worked. I looked up so many websites until I eventually found this website. After reading peoples testimonials and reviews, and reading about Shannon, I knew that I had finally found what I was looking for. I have bought 13 subs already and made 13 playlists on Spotify each with it’s own sub that I will be using one after the other after I finish each sub. Right now, I am using Overcome Fear V3. I wanted to say that I feel like more people should be using this subliminal first before absolutely any other subliminal. Overcome Fear V3 is a 6+ month commitment but when you're done with it you will literally have a life without fear. Can you even imagine that? Just think about how different your life will be once you have no fear. You can go after any job, you can go after any person you can literally do anything you want. I know that investing my time into this subliminal will change my life forever. And after I finish this subliminal when I use other subs they will work so much faster because I'll have no resistance. Maybe people have very deep fears about even removing their fears and that's why they aren't using this program but if you're reading this and haven't or aren't using it already I recommend it because.. just read the description. A life of total freedom and relaxation. 

I am so happy to have found this website and I know that my life is going to be changing in wonderful and magical ways. There was so much that I wanted to change in my life and subliminal-shop has subs that will change them for me. I am so grateful for Shannon and if you're reading this Shannon I want you to know that I think you are a wonderful person and thank you for creating subliminals that are safe and effective. I won't be making status updates about my OFV3 journey, but I will be back in 6+ months and you bet I'll give an honest review. Hopefully I'll see you guys next year when I am invincible! Lol
Hi, and welcome!
13 subs… wow, congrats for the commitment.

I do wonder about the Spotify thing. How does that work? Is there no audio compression involved?
(08-07-2021, 04:20 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, and welcome!

I do wonder about the Spotify thing. How does that work? Is there no audio compression involved?

So after I download the links to my computer I created a folder for them called subliminal-shop. Then I went to Spotify and created a new playlist. Then I went to "Your Library" and then clicked on the folder called "Local Files" in that folder is the folder I created called subliminal-shop. Then I can add any of the mp3s to a playlist. You can not add Flac files on Spotify so only mp3s like the masked versions and ultrasonic can be used. 

Before you do any of this though you have to go to Spotify settings then scroll down in the settings until you see "Show songs from" and then it will say add a source and then you can add the source of what you want to show in the local files in this case the source I wanted to add was called subliminal-shop.
13 subs is years' worth. That's some dedication! Best wishes my friend. I look forward to seeing what you have to say when you finish.
(08-08-2021, 06:16 AM)WD99 Wrote: [ -> ]

So after I download the links to my computer I created a folder for them called subliminal-shop. Then I went to Spotify and created a new playlist. Then I went to "Your Library" and then clicked on the folder called "Local Files" in that folder is the folder I created called subliminal-shop. Then I can add any of the mp3s to a playlist. You can not add Flac files on Spotify so only mp3s like the masked versions and ultrasonic can be used. 

Before you do any of this though you have to go to Spotify settings then scroll down in the settings until you see "Show songs from" and then it will say add a source and then you can add the source of what you want to show in the local files in this case the source I wanted to add was called subliminal-shop.
I still do not understand whether this process involves compression or not so I will just point out a couple of possible issues:
1. Using mp3 instead of FLAC will reduce the effectiveness of the program, slightly.
2. More importantly, if the import into Spotify involves some kind of conversion, re-coding or compression, that could completely destroy the subliminal. 

I suspect that using Spotify isn’t a great idea but I might be totally wrong, I have been before.  Whistle

Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.
(08-09-2021, 05:45 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2021, 06:16 AM)WD99 Wrote: [ -> ]

I still do not understand whether this process involves compression or not so I will just point out a couple of possible issues:
1. Using mp3 instead of FLAC will reduce the effectiveness of the program, slightly.
2. More importantly, if the import into Spotify involves some kind of conversion, re-coding or compression, that could completely destroy the subliminal. 

I suspect that using Spotify isn’t a great idea but I might be totally wrong, I have been before.  Whistle

Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.

ok I will start using FLAC on QuickTime player instead of Spotify. thanks for your input