Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BLIZZARD PC Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here ever played any games from Blizzard?

They're the makers of games such as World of Warcraft, starcraft, diablo etc

If so I have an old game, cd and it wont download onto my mac laptop and their support is SHITE!

So that failed so I thought I would buy a game from them but never have so wondered if anyone here ever had and if so how does it work, you simply buy and thats it, it downloads to your computer as your own copy?

At the moment im trying to play a game for free from their website and its taken over an hour to download or do something. Did I say theyre SHITE already? lol
If you wanna play old games buy them on GOG.com. Not sure what you wanna play, I've heard good things about Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. I played Diablo II and WarCraft 3 as a kid but I haven't played their games in ages now. They are not exactly a kind of company I want to support with my money. If you wanna play Hearthstone or WoW I advice you to skip it, there are better games that are similar. Try Path of Exile for example.