Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Cardinal Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon Wrote:[url=https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Vol-5?pid=247067#pid247067][/url]Unfortunately not without breaking one of the cardinal rules, which would be to take away their free will. The best you can do is suggest ways to overcome the fears that hold them back.

This is a really fascinating subject, and I don't want to take too much of your time because I know your busy, so I'll just ask one last question. 

When your referring to Cardinal rules, What do you mean? & Are you suggesting, that you would have to use something like Magik? ( I Hope this isn't against the rules, I will go read the rules tonight.)
We're not going to discuss magick.  But cardinal rules are those rules that result from and descend directly from the One Key Rule that karma enforces: Harm none, not even yourself.

The cardinal rules are more specific.  You cannot take away another's free will; no killing unnecessarily; no mindfuck; no using others at their expense to achieve what benefits you; no abuse of others; no hate; and so forth.  Basically, all the ways that one can do harm to themselves or another.

The Golden Rule is an attempt to make this simple: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  Unfortunately, as sick and twisted as the world is now, we must now also employ the Inverse Golden Rule as well: Do not do unto other as you would not have them do unto you.