Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [WM] All in Baby! Action Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[WM Stage 1 - Day 1] – Strange Sensations in Mind

Yoyoyo! Sipping on a glass of organic rosé.

I rarely drink.

But learning about how to store wine properly made me feel scarce about the new wine.

So we eventually destroyed a bottle by pushing the cork down as we didn't have a corkscrew.

We tried a key, a knife and fire... eventually sticking the cork down!

The rosé is ok.

This thread is a continuation from our last thread of 14 days of [AM]: 
BACK FROM THE LIVING [AM]

Last night I slept more lucidly using WM. It was as if my mind was floating around a little bit and I was aware of it.

When I woke up I had a Lana Del Ray song playing in my mind vaguely and repeatedly, which is confusing as fuck.

Because last time I listened to her was a couple of weeks ago.

Had a pretty good workout today.

Felt more assholeish today towards women.

In a good way.

More self respect way.

But I also had moments where I was giving my power away by talking too much fluff.

And when I noticed while I was doing it, I quickly stopped myself.

Regaining my center.

Anyway, hope you keep pushing the envelope!! I gotta do more of that too!!

-LM
[WM Stage 1 - Day 2] – Action Time & Still Running Thoughts

Wassup! 

Woke up kind of like yesterday with the mind wanting to engage.

It feels as if my mind is restless since swapping over to WM.

I can sense that there are a lot of things going on in my head but they are not clear to me.

Just a sensation of lots of activity.

And an urge to engage with something.

But at the same time, I feel like I want to have more peace because of all the activity going on.

So it makes me more reserved.

The effect of me being more reserved has been girls reacting to me more when I do say something or when I am in their presence.

Not sure if that's supposed to be part of the effect with WM. 

The constant activity I can handle for some time and maybe I'll even adapt to it but right now, I feel it's not a healthy thing in the long run, as it makes it harder to have a sense of deep peace/relaxtion.

And just like exercising, you need rest to restore yourself and grow.

=================================

Went out after a too big steak dinner.

Lots of people around, enjoying socializing and only 1.5 hour left before everything closes down bc of restriction (police came later to close afterparty)

My goal for tonight was meeting 3 girls/groups.

I try to set it low so we don't fuck ourselves up emotionally and mentally.

First thing I noticed was, since swapping over to WM from AM, I'm less driven when I see a girl.

AM would make me feel a bit on the proactive/aggressive and more sexual side when around women *after I shifted mindset to seek discomfort. Before doing that, I was emotionally empty.

WM seems to make me more reserved and a bit more on the side of emotionally empty.

I'm more introspective throughout the day and use less energy on what's going on, on the outside around me.

So, I walk around the little strip of bars for the first 30-45 minutes, just drinking a soda.

It felt comfortable to just stand and feel the vibe with most people sitting at tables in groups.

Eventually I felt it was time to move around because I felt too comfortable.

Ended up talking to a girl behind a stand for 5-10 minutes and it got the boat started. *didn't count as 1 as she's a hired gun

Situation – still most people sitting in groups around tables.

I see 2 girls at a table and walk directly over, asking how their night is.

Not the best thing to say for starters but they were open enough and I got consent to sit and talk with them until their friend comes back. 

That lasted for 5-10 minutes as well. They also reacted to me whenever I said something but they were closed off to engage in something more and they all smoked :/.

Friend eventually came and after a bit I left.

1 Done!

I walk into one of the bars, in the queue I was reading about a drink and there was a blonde in white dress on my right side.

Very naturally, I asked her about the drink as I wasn't sure about it.

She wasn't local, so I repeated and she asked "you asking me what a kiss is?"

Actually a great opportunity to test the waters.

Something like, "yeah.. I've never kissed a girl before" would be fun for a start.

Instead I logically told her what I really said because I was actually curious.

(And this tells you that you don't have to know everything if you want to be more intimate with girls.. just be awake and listen to her signs.)

We talked a little more and eventually we got our drinks and parted ways. She invited to join her table later.

2 Done!

I walk to other area of the bar and see two girls sitting in a long table, clearly waiting for friends while they were chatting.

I don't remember what I said but they were open to talk and I was a bit in the zone by then, words flowing out of my mouth more naturally.

Eventually their friends come and it was like a group of 6-7 people with only 1 guy with a girlfriend in the group.

We chatted for around 10 minutes and it was actually interesting because there were many nationalities.

Eventually the place was closing and we moved outside.

More girls joined the group and there were not enough chairs or tables.

So I eventually left, feeling high and in the zone.

But thinking back, I should have gotten some contacts to go out another time in the area with some others, instead of solo.

(On the other hand solo is more challenging and builds a more solid foundation of confidence.)

Gotta be more awake for a few things...

Anyway..

3 Done

I'm feeling high and in the zone. I see a guy playing chess but he's by himself right now. So I asked to take a quick match with him.

It wasn't as quick as I had hoped, he was slower, but throughout the match, I could feel my high slowly fade.

I won but my high was gone.

It wasn't' a big deal as I set goal for 3 girls/groups and we reached it.

It's more of a learning lesson.

Anyway.. that's it for this update.

My initial plan was to update once every Sunday but it seems like sometimes, my head gets more clear after I write the experiences I've had down.

So enjoy!

And be great! 

Looking forward to what else WM have in store
– hopefully it isn't solely focused on attracting women but also a desire to be more proactive with women!

-LM
[WM Stage 1 - Day 3] – Quicky Sunday, WM compared to AM so far

What's going there!

Just saw Italy vs England finals in the European Championship.

What a goal-shooting competition at the end!!

Today, had only few interactions with people.

Still feeling my mind is constantly active with something.

And I don't know what it is but it's being active.

It is a strange sensation.

While on AM I didn't feel this.

Biggest differences I've noticed between WM and AM

• WM active mind – AM no active mind
  • WM less desire for proactiveness – AM more desire to be proactive (after shifting mindset to seeking discomfort)
  • WM less sexually activated when seeing girls – AM very sexually activated when seeing girls, became easily horny and happened often
  • WM more reserved and internally focused – AM more engaging and externally focused
  • WM more comfortable being silent – AM more urge to talk and express
  • WM women engage me more – AM women engage me as well but less
  • WM women react to me more easily – AM women react less easily, shit-testing more
  • WM women shows interest more slowly and with more subtle body language, like positioning themselves closer to me or reacting easily to me – AM women show interest almost immediately with more overt body language, especially through eye-contact
    So WM is more subtle and AM is more direct

Those are basically the main differences I've observed so far...

We've only been on WM for 3 days so it's too early to say anything definite.

Although the changes I've noticed pretty clearly in me since switching to WM.

Anyway..

Gotta spice my life up a little with going to places, new and regular and meet more chicks.

Just fucking do it!!  Pirate

-LM
hi LM, I want to say the effects that you wrote about AM is also happened a few times to me, it is very direct, I didn't use WM yet though

you know, generally directiveness might be a problem especially when it is comes to socialize and seducing women, might be very bold and you may seem creepy, I read all your wm journals but didn't see sm journal.

if I am correct you both used SM and WM, which one do you think had been most usefull for you to get laid, I mean, if you would comparise them rather than AM and WM?

which one would be the first sub do you want to use after AM?

I am very inexperienced about relationships and trying to get some ideas about it, thanks if you have time to write somethings
(07-12-2021, 01:27 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
hi LM, I want to say the effects that you wrote about AM is also happened a few times to me, it is very  direct, I didn't use WM  yet though

you know, generally directiveness might be a problem especially when it is comes to socialize and seducing women, might be very bold and you may seem creepy,  I read all your wm journals but didn't see sm journal.

if I am correct you both used SM and WM, which one do you think had been most usefull for you to get laid, I mean, if you would comparise them  rather than AM and WM?

which one would be the first sub do you want to use after AM?

I am very inexperienced about relationships and trying to get some ideas about it, thanks if you have time to write somethings

You are welcome tolgaocal80

Keep in mind that I used the old AM 5.0 with (4G) because I was just getting back into this whole subliminal thing again after many years away. Somehow I lost connection with it after being in a relationship for 1 year. 

Probably partly because I had to use earbuds every night when sleeping beside the ex gf. It became too uncomfortable I think...

Now I'm back and I'm very happy to see how crazy subliminals can work.

I did buy and use SM for a while after my first run of AM I believe.. I don't know why there's no SM journal.. it's so long time ago.. and also strange is, I just found out.. I don't have SM in my download page as well.

After using AM, if you just want to get laid, I think you should go for SM as it is designed for that.

That will give you some experience that you might need.. I don't know what your goal is though.

My experience with SM is limited.. I remember while on it, I wrote something about girls thinking I was gay LOL.. but I don't recall much from SM.

WM is great in making you more naturally attractive to women WHEN THEY ARE AROUND YOU. 

Currently I feel it does 0 when they are not interacting with you and AM did a much better job of that. Like girls would stare at me or feel something sexual towards me on AM.

I just checked my old WM Journal from the 1. run and I was going out and socializing a lot
LionMonkeys 1. Run of WM – Crazy Stories

Looking at some of Shannon's feedback and some other guys, I feel them much clearer now than I did back then hahah.. Thx guys for trying to help my younger self out!!

Brings out fun memories reading the old journal and even I was a little surprised that I was such a bad motherfucker at times but also such a pussy at other times.

I was pretty good at hiding my ego still back then but it didn't matter to girls when you got social proof and was decently confident.

My second run is not worth mentioning as I was 2 years into my relationship and did not socialize much at all.

I think the biggest factor for, if those subliminals are going to help you get results is that you need to be taking action frequently. 

You need to be around women if you want to have WM or SM working with you.

My results came when I wasn't thinking too much about things but I was seeking discomfort. (actually WM made it feel less uncomfortable to just say and do some of the things I did)

Then I got some fine results and got knocked down from my horse.

So here's my simple formula for success, using subliminals based on my experience:

a) Listen to subs correctly

b) Take action to change your lifestyle (i.e. if you haven't been around chicks or meeting them in the last month or two, start actively going out to meet some chicks again. If that scares you, have a friend or find a friend to go out with and start from there).

Most of my old friends who I used to go out with has either been married or gotten into a relationship.
I could have been one of them as well but I chose to break up with my ex. because deep down I didn't want to settle yet.

I look for younger guys to party with, around a decade younger – not necessary but they are just more energized to be social.

c) Don't put pressure on yourself once out in the crowds. Set a goal for the outing but not too high. A goal could be like, say hi to 1 girl/group. Start low and work your way up. 

Kind of like exercising.. if you haven't exercised for months, you'll be weak as fuck even though you might look ok. The first 2-3 weeks, you will feel everything. Once you've exercised for a month or two, you kind of feel strong again and look better. You also have a much better sense of what you can do to push yourself and to go harder to work the body to more perfection and strength.

This principle applies well to socializing and meeting chicks as well I found.

d) Focus on being present to the moment

e) If that is what you really want in life, you WILL MAKE TIME AND SPACE FOR IT.
Or else you just SAY you want it.
And I guess you are not ready to do something about it.

Btw. this formula is just a guideline.
You can tweak it to whatever works best for you.

But I tell you this.. 
It's NO BULLSHIT and based on my experiences.

Go for SM if you want sex. 
Go for WM if you want to be more naturally attractive to women.

I can't speak for SM.
But I do think WM may lack a bit of proactiveness/desire to engage more with chicks.

It's really good program if you surround yourself with women.

But the desire/proactiveness to engage chicks isn't very strong. At least not on the 6 days I've run the sub.

Anyway, hope it helps lol. Got caught up writing...

========================

[WM Stage 1 - Day 6] – More sleep, voice changes & staring guys

Hello there!

Quick update!

I tend to sleep longer since switching to WM. It's like I need more rest and I don't wake up until 30 to 60 minutes after WM have stopped.

Noticed my voice being naturally louder and more engaging/aggressive lately.
Yet the way I talk is also more with tact.. there's a new rhythm, like a more seductive and authentic way I think.

It's weird but at the same time it feels quite natural.

Another weird thing lately is I see guys staring, holding eye-contact.

It has happened many times and most of them are walking with a chick. So weird!

Then there are guys walking by themselves. They often times give me more space to walk.

Anyway.. besides those things..

A chick jumped into the elevator with me and I was a smooth motherfukcer.
She laughed hard at my joke and proceeded with continuing the joke.

Didn't hear clearly what she said so it should have been really awkward but it wasn't and we parted ways.

On WM it is like words are more easily coming to my mind of what to say spontaneously and I think it is because I'm more comfortable around chicks.

Also there was another chick, she I found out later, is in a relationship but when she was in my presence, she was also very reactive and submissive.
With her I had a harder time to find words to say or take some physical action. Maybe bc. she was in a relationship.

I did notice my voice changing rhythm and resonance when I looked at her, speaking.

Anyways.. I'll be out partying and socializing this weekend!! Both fri and sat.

It's going to be FUUUUN.

Putting WM to the more serious testing fields!

BE GREAT
!

-LM
[WM Stage 1 - Day 8] – Socializing, doubts, fears and WM effects disappeared?

Wassup! 

Lots of socializing today

My and my buddy warmed up at a friends sisters place. Two couples and us. Eventually went to the city.

Never seen that many people out in the bars. Restriction got lessened a bit a few days ago.

I thought I was pretty prepared to meet chickas after experiencing the changes WM had on me..

Especially also because I was going with my old buddy that I used to go out with. Nearly a decade ago.

He was the one who saw me more than twice where a chick would go over to me and kiss me out of nowhere. We've had some pretty fun and crazy nights going to the bars in the past.

BUT! Tonight...

I noticed doubts, hesitation and I couldn't get myself to just fucking do it many times throughout the night.

It is ridicules when I write about it and look back.

But in the environment, it seems very real.

I did meet 3 girls/groups though in the end, so it wasn't completely wasted.

The fear/doubts I had were very subtle. 

Something like.. I'm not worthy.. They wouldn't wanna talk to me.. They are walking.. The moment has passed.. I can't interrupt them etc..

It's insane. These kind of thoughts have never been that clear to me, even though they were subtle.

It would be more beneficial for my situation of commitment to meet random chicks, to be on a subliminal that gives you more desire/proactive mindset to meet chicks AND at the same time makes you an irresistible man to beautiful chicks.

THAT would be a killer subliminal.

But maybe WM does that in the long run. I don't know..

I do feel that tonight, the effects of WM were nearly non-existent.

Also had to speak loudly in the environment so my voice change wasn't apparent.

I come back to my friend after a great guy got me some water from the closed restaurant beside the bar.
He's talking with two girls. Great.

I talk to the blonde but she's like not sure about me and seem a little more interested in my buddy who was talking with the brunette. Local girls.

Anyway...

1 First girls I met were totally blasé towards me and I could sense that, so I left within 10 seconds - didn't count as 1 girl/group. Local girls.

2 Second girls I met were ok open. They were in a little private area for employees, afterwork drinks. International girls.

3 Third girls I met were talking intimately. I said hi, I'm LM and I notice the brunette is very pretty, like 9/10 out of 10 and while I shook her hand, I saw her eyes switch over to my buddy.
That mfer. He's a tall, blonde, good-looking guy. While I'm a short, asian, good-looking guy. Local girls.

The blonde was extremely polite and sort of ask us to leave because they were in the middle of deciding what to do, to stay or to go with some guys.

I said come with us! and she's like.. and now we got more options..
Still polite as fuck about them talking privately, so I'm like girl.. you are tooo polite! and left

4 Fourth girls, I said hi to in the middle of crowd and she went quickly, we are looking for our friend after shaking hands.

5 Fifth girls, I said hi in a retarded way lol. I had fun with it so just stuck with it and shortly after they were like, we are trying to make space here because we dont have to get corona, blalblalalaa.

After 5. girls, I felt a little euphoric but I promised my buddy that I would just talk to last girls and we can go.

So we left and we did enjoy our evening..
It was fun.. 

BUT I KNOW IT COULD BE SO MUCH MORE FUN. FUCK!

Getting into the habit is key I believe.

Tomorrow night, I'll go out again with some guy(s) I met recently at the gym.

If they still down tomorrow I'll have some to lean onto but if not, I'll solo it out.

It's been years since I was soloing it out on a weekend night without harsh covid restrictions.

Going to be interesting!!

Btw. I think WM's effects are vastly minimized in a crowded place but I could be wrong and since it's only been 1 weeks time of usage, it might change later on. 

-LM

EDIT: I did have a squat+chest day today as well and could have used a nap before going out to our friends sisters place.
The overextension of body and mind before you socialize could have some effect on how much WM worked...

Also had a petite cute brunette lock eyes with me for 5 seconds or so as she was walking by.. I felt nothing. Looking back, it was DING DONG YOU SLEEPY FUCK, MEET HER NOW!!
[WM Stage 1 - Day 9] – Fun, leading others thoughts & tonight vs last night

Hellooo

Last night was fuuun

Strangely enough there were a bit fewer people than Friday BUT 90% of the chicks we met were open

Same places, different vibes

The weather was also a bit cooler and it was perfect, not too hot outside

My friend and I met and talked for longer interactions with lots of 2 chick groups

Now the funny thing is this friend looks very similar to my other friend I went out with last night.

Good-looking, taller, blonde. He used to regularly go out but haven't been since like 1.5 years after c hit.

I was cooler tonight and the hot ones of the 2 groups, liked me and laughed at my jokes where the less hot ones were more blasé towards me.

I believe if I had been more leading and inviting, the girls would join us going to the other bars.

Actually 95% they would join us

But something in me doesn't want to do that.

It feels like I would be taking responsibility for their night if they came with us.

And I want to be a free horse.

When writing about it, I can see that it's an area I'm too uncomfortable with because of upbringing or fear.

Like.. when people stop what they are doing to follow you, because you invited them to join you, I feel I have responsibility that they will have a good time and enjoy themselves now

Maybe it's an integrity thing. Not sure where it comes from.

But I do think it's worth exploring next times opportunities come my way

What if they join me and I'm just doing my thing, as long as they are not alone and they have someone to talk with?

I think I would be fine.

Since they were all 2 chicks groups, it would be easy to test that out

Anyway..

Some difference from last night vs tonight:

• Chicks more open because of different vibes in the same places. also they were mostly in groups of two

• I felt more focused tonight. Yesterday I was ALL AROUND looking at every hot chick bc there are so mango. Distractions are what nightlife environment is. So the ability to focus on one or a couple of things at a time is key

• That has led me to have a stronger frame and therefore chicks would laugh at my jokes and excitedly join in on my white lies as well

• Instead of trying to get a reaction from chicks I was in a more curious mindset and more focused on what I wanted to do - night before I was trying to be social to get a reaction from the girls - subconsciously but when I think back it's clear

That's all I remember at the moment.

One girl told about when she turned 18, she wanted to try a threesome and did but was disappointed in the experience

Made me think if you are a ok good looking girl, it is easy to have various sexual experiences.

All in all, pretty fun and long interactions...

Pushing the boundaries will be the next level.

The journey continues on!

Have a great one!

-LM
(07-14-2021, 04:28 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]After using AM, if you just want to get laid, I think you should go for SM as it is designed for that.

That will give you some experience that you might need.. I don't know what your goal is though.

My experience with SM is limited.. I remember while on it, I wrote something about girls thinking I was gay LOL.. but I don't recall much from SM.
yes, I read a lot of comment about that, some people reported it, it is not a bad thing as I remember some kind of sexual energy aura is causing it

really appreciate,

I do not have an active social life for years, I dont even remember when I went for a pub, and I have no desire when it comes to approach women,  this is a something I need to solve, I was thinking using WM for a while but than, I thought maybe WM is not aggressive as SM so may not be able to push me to approach or pursue women on a regular basis.

actually I don't want girls numbers or ig's I just want some girls to fuck, I think I will trust some of the SM's auras on this, WM is good when women around you and I really dont have that kind of workplace or social life.
seems like you already succesfull finding and approaching women as I read your journals, really enjoying reading your journals, as you sugessted:

Quote:So here's my simple formula for success, using subliminals based on my experience:

doing my best

Quote:b) Take action to change your lifestyle (i.e. if you haven't been around chicks or meeting them in the last month or two, start actively going out to meet some chicks again. If that scares you, have a friend or find a friend to go out with and start from there).

yes definitly I need some change in my lifestyle, AM made me like idgf about girls, socializing etc, but it also helped with social anxiety. will try to meet new people

Quote:c) Don't put pressure on yourself once out in the crowds. Set a goal for the outing but not too high. A goal could be like, say hi to 1 girl/group. Start low and work your way up. 

Kind of like exercising.. if you haven't exercised for months, you'll be weak as fuck even though you might look ok. The first 2-3 weeks, you will feel everything. Once you've exercised for a month or two, you kind of feel strong again and look better. You also have a much better sense of what you can do to push yourself and to go harder to work the body to more perfection and strength.

I never tried, approaching girls daily on intent, but you are right, I feel less to no social anxeity when go to shopping or walking but dont know about approaching girls, need a big warm up on that

Quote:d) Focus on being present to the moment

I am trying to do, still learning it

Quote:e) If that is what you really want in life, you WILL MAKE TIME AND SPACE FOR IT.

exactly true, as long as not doing anything about it, nothing will change, thank for this real advice

Quote:Btw. this formula is just a guideline.

But I tell you this.. 

I can't speak for SM.
But I do think WM may lack a bit of proactiveness/desire to engage more with chicks.

But the desire/proactiveness to engage chicks isn't very strong. At least not on the 6 days I've run the sub.

I always have some women around me that want to do something with me, but
I always compliant with myself because of low desire to women or sexuality not because I am not straight but fear, resentment, low self-esteem and self-confidence and wrong beliefs about sexuality,sex and women, always found excuses  to not going out, or even not accepting sex offers.  Now I did solve self-confidence and social anxiety problems, what I need a voice in my mind, giving me enough impulse to get me moving, also hope to solve these wrong beliefs about sexuality. From I understand your thoughts and journals, you already  have a good background and WM also helping you to improve that. Looks like what I want,need is SM for now. Your journals had been very helpfull especially when you share your ideas about women and relationships

it really helps me to see some real experiences and ideas here, thank you.
(07-18-2021, 12:25 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2021, 04:28 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]After using AM, if you just want to get laid, I think you should go for SM as it is designed for that.

yes, I read a lot of comment about that, some people reported it, it is not a bad thing as I remember some kind of sexual energy aura is causing it

really appreciate,

I do not have an active social life for years, I dont even remember when I went for a pub, and I have no desire when it comes to approach women,  this is a something I need to solve, I was thinking using WM for a while but than, I thought maybe WM is not aggressive as SM so may not be able to push me to approach or pursue women on a regular basis.

actually I don't want girls numbers or ig's I just want some girls to fuck, I think I will trust some of the SM's auras on this, WM is good when women around you and I really dont have that kind of workplace or social life.
seems like you already succesfull finding and approaching women as I read your journals, really enjoying reading your journals, as you sugessted:

Quote:So here's my simple formula for success, using subliminals based on my experience:

doing my best

Quote:b) Take action to change your lifestyle (i.e. if you haven't been around chicks or meeting them in the last month or two, start actively going out to meet some chicks again. If that scares you, have a friend or find a friend to go out with and start from there).

yes definitly I need some change in my lifestyle, AM made me like idgf about girls, socializing etc, but it also helped with social anxiety. will try to meet new people

Quote:c) Don't put pressure on yourself once out in the crowds. Set a goal for the outing but not too high. A goal could be like, say hi to 1 girl/group. Start low and work your way up. 

I never tried, approaching girls daily on intent, but you are right, I feel less to no social anxeity when go to shopping or walking but dont know about approaching girls, need a big warm up on that

Quote:d) Focus on being present to the moment

I am trying to do, still learning it

Quote:e) If that is what you really want in life, you WILL MAKE TIME AND SPACE FOR IT.

exactly true, as long as not doing anything about it, nothing will change, thank for this real advice

Quote:Btw. this formula is just a guideline.

But I tell you this.. 

I can't speak for SM.

I always have some women around me that want to do something with me, but
I always compliant with myself because of low desire to women or sexuality not because I am not straight but fear, resentment, low self-esteem and self-confidence and wrong beliefs about sexuality,sex and women, always found excuses  to not going out, or even not accepting sex offers.  Now I did solve self-confidence and social anxiety problems, what I need a voice in my mind, giving me enough impulse to get me moving, also hope to solve these wrong beliefs about sexuality. From I understand your thoughts and journals, you already  have a good background and WM also helping you to improve that. Looks like what I want,need is SM for now. Your journals had been very helpfull especially when you share your ideas about women and relationships

it really helps me to see some real experiences and ideas here, thank you.

Hey.. Your welcome man. I'm happy it inspires you. Hopefully you'll be ready to just fucking do it. Since you haven't been social for a long time, I suggest you start small. Like make a habit of walking through the city or bars where there are lots of people.

3-4 times a week, build that muscle.

This will make you feel more comfortable with yourself around a crowd.

Then after some training, you can gauge what your next goal could be.. like having a drink at the bar or saying hi to a person and build upon that...

Have fun man!

[WM Stage 1 - Day 10] – Decisions.. evening ocean swim.. decisions...

Yo! Monday... quiet day at work. I still feel the aftereffect of socializing in the weekend. Giving less of a f**k of how I look when I walk around.

I've decided to go out 4-5 times a week to be around social venues. Even if it's only for 30 minutes.

Because remember consistency is more important than an outing duration.

Tonight, the time was 22.. I could try to find bars with people...

Or I had an invitation from my pops to take a swim in the ocean.

Since I didn't felt like paying for parking in the city I eventually decided to take that swim.

Last time I swam in the ocean was last summer, so it was good and refreshing.

There were two young groups of people there as well.

It was a good experience.

Btw. Does anyone have experience with stopping a 5G subliminal suddenly?

I'm thinking if I should switch over to some other Subliminal that would be more in alignment with what I'm committed to in my spare time.

Which is meeting lots of girls and start dating multiple high quality girls with no strings attached.. 

I really want to enjoy my next 3-5 years, just living my life and dating gorgeous chicks who are just right for me...

Let me know if you know anything about stopping a 5G subliminal and also if there's a subliminal better suited for what I'm looking for!!

-LM
Quote:I'm thinking if I should switch over to some other Subliminal that would be more in alignment with what I'm committed to in my spare time.

Which is meeting lots of girls and start dating multiple high quality girls with no strings attached..

I really want to enjoy my next 3-5 years, just living my life and dating gorgeous chicks who are just right for me...

DMSI ?
how Women Magnet goals isn't in alignment with your desire to date multiple women?

that you consider changing program now appears to be some form of resistance to me...
(07-20-2021, 02:59 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm thinking if I should switch over to some other Subliminal that would be more in alignment with what I'm committed to in my spare time.

DMSI ?

Yeah perhaps.. I just had Shannon recommend it but OF v3 was his first recommendation.

(07-20-2021, 05:42 AM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]how Women Magnet goals isn't in alignment with your desire to date multiple women?

that you consider changing program now appears to be some form of resistance to me...

It's lacking an urge for proactiveness/stronger desire towards meeting chicks.

Have you read my journal? I mention this a few times...

It could be resistance but not because I don't think it doesn't work.

Already mentioned many times this sub is pretty amazing with voice changes and different things I've noticed compared to AM.

It's just not best suited for my current life situation and the environments that I put myself in.
[WM Stage 1 - Day 11] – Last day of WM, a short break before beginning a new subliminal

Hello! It seems like we are going to be switching subliminal.
I'm in an urge to change my life and when something works, I want to figure out how it works best for my life situation. And then go and use it as much and as quick as possible without damaging myself.

So WM have been amazing and the reason why I started to believe in Subliminal's again.

I've been away for like 5-8 years so coming back I needed some proof that this thing works. 

It's just.. WM lacks proactiveness / stronger desire to meet chicks. 
Really amazing subliminal when you are around women for longer time.

So we are going to take a small break from Subliminal's...

Probably why Day 1 to around day 6-7 of WM my mind was very active was partly because I stopped AM 4G and started WM with no breaks.

Anyway...

I'll probably start a new thread with a new sub soon
Hope you are doing great!

-LM
(07-20-2021, 04:02 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2021, 05:42 AM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]how Women Magnet goals isn't in alignment with your desire to date multiple women?

It's lacking an urge for proactiveness/stronger desire towards meeting chicks.

Have you read my journal? I mention this a few times...

It could be resistance but not because I don't think it doesn't work.

Already mentioned many times this sub is pretty amazing with voice changes and different things I've noticed compared to AM.

It's just not best suited for my current life situation and the environments that I put myself in.

tbh, I didn't read all of it very carefully. thx for clarifying this point.

idk about others but my stand about subliminals, it is that you still have to make a conscious effort to achieve the goal. The subliminals just make the whole process much easier...

So maybe you could kick yourself in the balls till you feel the urge to be proactive and then see what WM creates once you make that effort.

In opposition to SM, WM objectives aren't as detailed so who knows what is exactly in WM... I would suspect that it contains something to make you more proactive in regards to women... You just don't know which stage contains that element... Maybe it is further than in stage 1...

One of the SM objective was to teach you to "pull the trigger"...

If I were you, I would keep going to see what happens next...

Another suggestion that I have seen no one giving you, it is to look into NSFM (Natural Seduction For Men)... Maybe this is what you really want...
Pages: 1 2