Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NSLW - Vibrating with the frequency of Music.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that I am now top ten if not top 5 rappers in the world after this song that I freestyled last night. I mastered it too. 

Dua Lipa - Levitate (Cyrus The Great Remix)

https://youtu.be/lwK3fxC6qdQ
Great energy and upbeat track. Keep doing it!
Thank you I love seeing myself improve i feel like I'm improving every week now, it's all about progression and working hard at my craft. Creativity is beautoful!

(06-25-2021, 03:00 PM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]Great energy and upbeat track. Keep doing it!
Im feeling extreme levels of creativity, like Im a little kid again, the way I write, the way I see the world has completely changed. I feel happier then I ever have, and I feel like a creative genius. I feel unstoppable, I made another song last night , a freestyle about my bestfriend who passed away last year, I was literally crying during my performance, It is the most emotional, and brilliant, piece of art I've ever made. I am going to release it later tonight, I am just waiting for this girl to send me a music video.

Also, I have been choosing videos from youtube that are PERFECT in every aspect for the songs I made. I am becoming a musical genius, in every sense. Things are lining up so perfectly it feels like I'm a god now. I feel like I can do whatever I set my mind too.

I am more confident in myself then ever, the way that I act, walk, talk has changed, I feel like I'm a creative genius & I feel all the pressures and stresses that comes with that. I feel like I went from a nobody to one of the biggest up and coming rappers in the world atm. And that's how all my family and friends are treating me too. I am getting special treatment, and people are realizing my talents and abilities.

Shannon, You have helped turned me into the rapper that I was destined to be, I realized that I have been set on this planet to become a rapper, and since early life all the life situations I went through have been working towards that goal, without me knowing it, from starting to listen to Eminem at the age of 6, To all the other events that occurred in my life, it feels like everything's happened for a reason.

I also found out something really cool that I didn't know, I found out that my father was taught poetry intensely from the age of 5, and up, in Iran Poetry was a major part of the education program and students were taught to memorize everything in the form of poetry.

They recited poetry basically daily, and learned about it allot. I never knew this. Turns out my dad is a poetic person as well & he showed me books he has on some of Iran's best poets from the past.

So many things have been synchronizing and lining up in ways that are too perfect. I truly feel blessed in this moment, and I know all the things I predicted in my earlier life will come true. I always told my friends Ill be a millionaire before I'm thirty, I have come to realize that I have psychic all my life, and I just now finally know for a fact who and what I am.

I have realized that I have very strong psychic abilities,. There is too much going on right now , life is changing fast. I am blessed, grateful and excited.
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2puxgLHx9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUV_ChUf0BE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGUFPMTKQg4

this is my turkish homie

I didn't understand a thing from your covers, because of iphone mic
I got a new 1700 microphone, Nuemann Tlm 103, the first song (Dua Lipa) I was too far away from the mic when I was singing so the first verse is hard to hear.. it was a remix not a cover. I used the beat but I freestyled my own lyrics.

quote="tolgaocal80" pid='246586' dateline='1624775228']
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUV_ChUf0BE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGUFPMTKQg4

this is my turkish homie

I didn't understand a thing from your covers, because of iphone mic
[/quote]
Made the best work of my life yesterday. It is a mix of freestyling & writing, which I have just started doing again, I have not written anything down even once in 8 months, I usually freestyle., My friend gave me advice to start writing and take more time on my music. https://youtu.be/rMRvSrNOQcI

Made another track also the day before that was really good, but due to forum rules I can't post it.

I met with a friend of mine who has a studio and he produces / raps, I haven'\t seen him in five years. Turns out he's one of the best rappers in the world but hes been hiding all his good music and keeping it unreleased, probably due to fear. that's what I was trying to explain to him.

He showed me a song he wrote that I can literally tell you in terms of Poetry it was the most beautiful piece of art /' music I've ever heard in Hip Hop, Nothing even comes close, I am trying to get him to overcome his fears, and get him to use OF v3. He has lots of self esteem issues.

He doesn't realize he's a musical genius, and for some reason only posts his shitty music on soundcoud.

Anyways, he's my producer now & he's helping me learn more about music production and beat production.
I never felt like this before in my entire life, I feel pure joy, happiness at the core level. I am vibrating at a very high frequency right now & am getting AMAZING reactions from cashiers and everyone I encounter.

I feel like a celebrity, people are treating me better, and joking with me and making more conversation. And I am joking and being social with them as well, I feel like I'm on Aura of LOVE. I am radiating love energy through every fiber of my body, enhancing. I feel like I've been REBORN. ALL MY TRAUMA from my past no longer AFFECTS ME , I am HEALED. I Love you Shannon you saved my life you are an amazing human being I love you so much, I will never forget what you've done for me.
Glad to hear it. Smile I think I'll be able to work on NSLW for some time this month.
Thank you, that's great :Big Grin I'm excited & looking forward to it. 

Aha it already feels like I'm on NSLW because of how strongly TID is affecting me, especially when I do that thing that I messaged BEN about, to forward to you. It affects me 10/10 level when I do that. Singing/pitch/Flow/Lyrics/ & How I connect with my listeners. Has all been improved dramatically, and is getting better every song I made, Literally every song I make is better the last now, it's great seeing the improvement happen so fast. |

I have absolutely zero doubts about my future success, i am on the right path, & as long as I don't stop making music & working on my skills, then I will succeed 100 percent.

I've noticed that my likeability in my music has increased, & my personality, I think that's because of UMS v2 and NSLW, I noticed that my friends are responding to me better & giving me more support & I can just tell that my lyrics are touching there hearts more.

For example, my older female cousin was getting a haircut from my mom the other day(she's a hairdresser) & she told my mom that I'm a very deep person & that I have a good soul/personality. 

I can also tell my other friends/family are feeling the same way. 

As for UMS v2, I have become more confident, assertive, mentally calm & high self esteem, some people are threatened by this I noticed, and other people really love being around me. it depends on the other persons insecurity's and self esteem.

(07-09-2021, 10:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear it.  Smile I think I'll be able to work on NSLW for some time this month.