Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Back From The Living - Restarting [AM] by LionMonkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[AM Stage 1 - Day 0]

Yoyoyo!

What's up!!

Been gone for a few years.. and crazy things happening around the world.. but looks like its settling down a bit now.

Life's been crazy here:
  • Had an amazing and beautiful 80/20 ups and downs, 4 year relationship with a wonderful woman who showed me a kind of love I hope every person on earth gets to experience.
  • Moved around 8 times in the last 7 years. Now living in the most expensive place of them all, with the best view, with a residents only gym, 2 minutes walking distance (but I'm also more busy now than ever with more business responsibilities)
  • Friends I used to go to bars with are either married with kids or have become girlfriend chained.. so time for new, younger friends or soloing it again, pushing the comfort-zones.

Not gonna go too much in detail as I did in the past lol.. I'm older now, with a lot of things going on and little time, so we'll keep it sweet and short.. like how I like my girls Wink

Anyway, this is me LionMonkey doing a weekly post on my new beginnings with Alpha Male once again.

Short recap of my consumption of self-development:
  • I haven't used a subliminal in 5-6 years or so.
  • Last 6 months or so, I've been doing more inner work through meditations, visualizations and energy work.
  • 6-7 times a week, every morning I do a 35-45 minutes guided meditation for more control over myself and my life.

The invisible war that has been going on since the TV but has become more advanced to a smartphone & tablet and now very easily accessible entertainment and vortexes designed to suck your mind in. 

This is an invisible war that's going on while physical life goes on. Beware of this when using subliminals or any kind of self-development stuff...
  • On the Danger that lies before us and in front of us...Having been more involved with running a business daily with a physical location, being in contact with the customers, it has given me much better insight into how much B.S. there actually are on the webs and social media. – it's all about implementation, trying, failing, course-correcting. Speed of implementation is key in business but I think also in life. That's why I realize that the webs and social media entertainments are the opposite. They are vortexes that suck you in and before you know it, you can't use the key because your speed is gone. You got no speed left. It's sucked into the vortex of short dopamine hits. Eventually leading to learned helplessness – something I've witnessed with people in my life unfortunately and sometimes myself, when I had a period of braindeadly watching stuff on youtube or reading articles after articles.So yeah.. that's what we've come to. An invisible war against attention vortexes. Trying to win this invisible war so that we can live the best life possible and strive to live with our fullest potential.It's not so hard to win this war when you aren't in the habit of it. The danger lies in that it is very easy it becomes a habitual thing because of the dopamine hits you get for doing very little.
  • If you are a parent, you must be more strict with your kids than ever with this. I've seen how helpless the kids become being glued to those tablets or smartphones. It's a disgusting sight and parents let them because they can become free of their kids. That's a FAILED PARENTHOOD!
  • May real life, movement in real life and interest & curiosity of real life be victorious over tiny dots on a screen.

Anyway, this post got longer than expected lol. I'll try to post an update every Sunday.

Until then,
Excited to see how AM will work out.

Thanks for reading,

-LM
(06-23-2021, 05:05 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ][AM Stage 1 - Day 0]

Yoyoyo!

What's up!!

Been gone for a few years.. and crazy things happening around the world.. but looks like its settling down a bit now.

Life's been crazy here:
  • Had an amazing and beautiful 80/20 ups and downs, 4 year relationship with a wonderful woman who showed me a kind of love I hope every person on earth gets to experience.
  • Moved around 8 times in the last 7 years. Now living in the most expensive place of them all, with the best view, with a residents only gym, 2 minutes walking distance (but I'm also more busy now than ever with more business responsibilities)
  • Friends I used to go to bars with are either married with kids or have become girlfriend chained.. so time for new, younger friends or soloing it again, pushing the comfort-zones.

Not gonna go too much in detail as I did in the past lol.. I'm older now, with a lot of things going on and little time, so we'll keep it sweet and short.. like how I like my girls Wink

Anyway, this is me LionMonkey doing a weekly post on my new beginnings with Alpha Male once again.

Short recap of my consumption of self-development:
  • I haven't used a subliminal in 5-6 years or so.
  • Last 6 months or so, I've been doing more inner work through meditations, visualizations and energy work.
  • 6-7 times a week, every morning I do a 35-45 minutes guided meditation for more control over myself and my life.

The invisible war that has been going on since the TV but has become more advanced to a smartphone & tablet and now very easily accessible entertainment and vortexes designed to suck your mind in. 

This is an invisible war that's going on while physical life goes on. Beware of this when using subliminals or any kind of self-development stuff...
  • On the Danger that lies before us and in front of us...Having been more involved with running a business daily with a physical location, being in contact with the customers, it has given me much better insight into how much B.S. there actually are on the webs and social media. – it's all about implementation, trying, failing, course-correcting. Speed of implementation is key in business but I think also in life. That's why I realize that the webs and social media entertainments are the opposite. They are vortexes that suck you in and before you know it, you can't use the key because your speed is gone. You got no speed left. It's sucked into the vortex of short dopamine hits. Eventually leading to learned helplessness – something I've witnessed with people in my life unfortunately and sometimes myself, when I had a period of braindeadly watching stuff on youtube or reading articles after articles.So yeah.. that's what we've come to. An invisible war against attention vortexes. Trying to win this invisible war so that we can live the best life possible and strive to live with our fullest potential.It's not so hard to win this war when you aren't in the habit of it. The danger lies in that it is very easy it becomes a habitual thing because of the dopamine hits you get for doing very little.
  • If you are a parent, you must be more strict with your kids than ever with this. I've seen how helpless the kids become being glued to those tablets or smartphones. It's a disgusting sight and parents let them because they can become free of their kids. That's a FAILED PARENTHOOD!
  • May real life, movement in real life and interest & curiosity of real life be victorious over tiny dots on a screen.

Anyway, this post got longer than expected lol. I'll try to post an update every Sunday.

Until then,
Excited to see how AM will work out.

Thanks for reading,

-LM

Welcome back, looking forward to your journal.
eyyyy!! You're back! Still remember your old/previous journals. Just need GeoDude to come back to bring back full nostalgia.
(06-24-2021, 06:23 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: [ -> ]eyyyy!! You're back! Still remember your old/previous journals. Just need GeoDude to come back to bring back full nostalgia.

Hey thx man Smile hope you are doing well.

[AM Stage 1 - Day 1] - Quick Update

Since we are starting to use subliminals again, we want to do it right from the start.

First nights use with 8 hours from my phone speakers.

I tried to test the khz capability and I think now all modern smartphones have above and beyond 20.000 hz or 20khz. Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

I did the audio test on the phone and there was a progressing sound, going louder and louder, going into a high pitch at 14 seconds till around 25 seconds where it disappeared. In the background you could also hear some electronic beats.

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this but I've noticed some difference today after having it playing for 8 hours last night.

Spend quite some time on putting the subliminals on the phone and researching about the 20 khz for sound output etc, so went to bed 2-3 hours later than usual, which probably also had an effect on the different feeling I was feeling today.

Feeling different:
  • Felt much more at ease in my skin. Not giving a care about what others thought of me while strolling down the street or doing what I'm doing – I thought I was doing this well before but today it seemed more natural and I just felt more at ease
  • Was even more OK with myself than before – there's a downside to this which is, I am more passive in taking action towards what I've been telling myself that I want.
    It's certainly an alpha trait to be very OK with yourself.. but alphas also go for what they want when they come in contact with opportunities.
  • Had a stronger connection to myself, i.e was more in touch with my body and its emotions. Therefore I was able to respond to when I felt unease because of someone. And I can therefore also be aware of what I've written above.
That's it, short and sweet. Hope you are crushing it in life!

-LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 2] – Alphaness and Chicks

Yo yo yo! What's happening!!

Some alphaness and chicks happened.

Been a very long time since I partied but last night was fuuuun.

Party outdoors till 3AM, lots of young people in their early twenties.

More respect from guys. Also guys testing me. I handle it grounded. Got a slight urge to be aggressive.

Like dancing, guy keeps bumping into my back. I stand grounded and keep dancing to music. Not coincidentally a few minutes later some guy pushes another guy very hard. Whole night no beef except that.

Later another guy bumps into my space but I stand grounded and I realize, it's a guy I know who's kind of between beta and alpha. He was testing me. Although he sees me as alpha.

Went a little fast on physicality with 2 girls I decided to go for.

While I talked with the first girl, who was the prettiest at the party, most girls I knew left us alone but I noticed most of them looked over at the her. Maybe the jealous looks

Seconds later, guy friends comes in. It's often I meet a hot girl and some guy I know come in...

Anyway she's blonde and was receptive but I wasn't strong enough in eye contact and frame I guess, so she got stolen away by another guy I didn't know, who's got a more fun but also more nerdy and clown vibe.

I thought girls wanted him as they seemed to follow him which I found strange.

Later I went over to him to talk and found out he's pretty normal and was just more sincere and down to earth when talking with some cheekiness.

He asked if he could have my details, where as with others, he was more bold. More respect towards me.

I still found it strange many girls reacted to him easily.

Second girl was a petite, brunette introduced to me by friends. It's a new girl they got to know and I got left with her. She was a bit shy and introverted but was talking and we danced. I got physical and she hesitatingly complied but eventually saw a friend she knew and grabbed him.

I knew then and there that she wasn't comfortable with it all.

I guess she wanted more rapport first or more fun before all the physicality.

Later I see blonde girl with brunette girl talking together and I see them follow the nerdy, fun guy around.

I couldn't believe it.

Even though blonde girl rejected his advances at the end, I'm still trying to grasp what it is he did well so that the girls followed him around.

The brunette waited for him like a quiet girl for a long time while he was speaking with another girl, trying to learn the local language through her.

I'm more handsome, more masculine and sexy than he is.

I actually think his carefreeness and sincerity got the girls to follow him around...

Very interesting.

I feel I'm pretty alpha and I've just begun alpha male Subliminal.. these kind of experiences makes me wanna go for woman magnet instead haha

Anyway, been a long time partying and meeting chicks. Since I've aged, like a good wine, I've become more passive with initiating contact with chicks than when I was younger.

Unless she's a bomb, like the blonde, I really have to push myself a bit more to go and say something.

Something I gotta cultivate to get in a different habit perhaps.

Stay cool man Wink

-LM
(06-26-2021, 01:47 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think his carefreeness and sincerity got the girls to follow him around...

Very interesting.

Hi man, I think you are right on he money here. From my own experience girls are not "naturally" drawn to "masculinity" in the terms that we men sometimes define our masculinity by - i.e. what we think that girls perceive masculinity as. We sometimes tend to gravitate toward seeing our actions as masculine/not masculine and keep our behavior along those lines as much as possible. But that create a rigid type of interaction with others as we must keep ourselves "in check" to "keep being masculine".

From my own experience, the most success I have had with girls have rather been following the example of the guy you are describing. In other words, not being particularly focused if I'm perceived masculine or not. Rather just going with the flow and creating emotional connections with girls, getting to know them, being in the moment and thanks to this cracking them up with jokes, etc. 

My own interpretation of masculinity is that it's more about how you conduct your life and your connection to a purpose and your goals, as well as having an integrity and keeping true to yourself, rather than "being in a certain type of way". Sure, it can be perceived masculine to have a "strong frame" and to seem unfazed by others, but if you are met with a guy who can create an emotional connection with the girl you will, as you experienced, be outcompeted. Remember - just as the song goes - "Girls just wanna have fun". You need to be able to have flexibility and playfulness and not give a damn about "your frame" to create a real emotional connection and making people relax around you.

One book I enjoyed reading about masculinity is David Deidas "The superior man", maybe you would appreciate it.
(06-26-2021, 10:52 PM)Johannesbrst Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2021, 01:47 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think his carefreeness and sincerity got the girls to follow him around...

Very interesting.

[...] From my own experience, the most success I have had with girls have rather been following the example of the guy you are describing. In other words, not being particularly focused if I'm perceived masculine or not. Rather just going with the flow and creating emotional connections with girls, getting to know them, being in the moment and thanks to this cracking them up with jokes, etc. 

You are spot on! I have been too focused on staying masculine/alpha. Instead of showing different sides of me, making room for those emotional connections.

Must be because lately I've been very focused on business-related stuff on being a bad-a ss and not giving a damn what others think of you, basically being hard as a rock.

I think what has led me to focus on this was because I noticed I got weak, letting some people drain my energy and also devaluing myself, lowering my standards to others.

With that said, steel can be used to build tall buildings but it can't grow trees. So definitely letting my attention/focus flow more freely noticing more of the other person and whatever catches it (that isn't out to get something from me).

(06-26-2021, 10:52 PM)Johannesbrst Wrote: [ -> ]My own interpretation of masculinity is that it's more about how you conduct your life and your connection to a purpose and your goals, as well as having an integrity and keeping true to yourself, rather than "being in a certain type of way". Sure, it can be perceived masculine to have a "strong frame" and to seem unfazed by others, but if you are met with a guy who can create an emotional connection with the girl you will, as you experienced, be outcompeted. Remember - just as the song goes - "Girls just wanna have fun". You need to be able to have flexibility and playfulness and not give a damn about "your frame" to create a real emotional connection and making people relax around you.

One book I enjoyed reading about masculinity is David Deidas "The superior man", maybe you would appreciate it.

Yes it's very true. I feel I have my sh it together mostly and I feel like a man..

The certain type of way to be is a sneaky trap, I agree. 

I would also say the key is to be more carefree than the other guy. Because I've had many times in the past, where I was fun fun fun but girls would stay with masculine, cool guy. The fun wasn't always carefree enough. Even with fun, this nerdy guy was still leading physically and most of the times, the girls complied.

Sometimes it just takes a little fun and being cool i.e. carefree and she's hooked.

For example, I just came home a hour or two ago. I walked through the common kitchen and I was surprised to see a group of people sitting there just chatting. Around 10-15 people. 11 guys, 4 girls I knew 2-3 of the guys. 

I asked what they were doing and the hottest girl and guy beside her talked to me, rest were in circle conversation.

Just carefree small-talk 1-2 minutes, with fine voice-projection. I wish them well and head to my apartment. Forgot to give back a dish, so I walk bck to kitchen, leave it there and when I walked towards exit I lock eyes with the hot girl and she keeps staring all the way for like 3 seconds. Spanish/Portuguese girl.

I've read David D. The Way of The Superior Man 2x throughout the years but always refreshing to read/listen to that book. Thx for recommendation.

-LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 3] – Respect & Letting Focus Be More Free

Yo! How are you doooing?

Me having some interesting experiences.

It's late, so I'll keep it short and sweetyou got TWO updates this week, even though I planned on once a Sunday, so enjoy this short one today...
  • Had a cute girl catch my eyes, looking, smiling a little excitingly.
  • Had a guy being extraordinarily nice to me in the supermarket, almost as a servant or butler.
  • Had a very hot girl lock eyes with me for 3 seconds and broke after I had to turn.
(As mentioned above in my reply to Johannesbrst...)

I let my focus/attention be more free instead of containing it and squeezing it.

Every time I actively let go and just let my focus/attention wander naturally, those 3 dots above happened. 

Every single time, right after I did the active letting go.

SO INTERESTING STUFF...

How much do those things have to do with Alpha Male Sub? I don't know.

But surely letting my focus flow more naturally is a thing I will be cultivating and exploring in the coming days...

And until then.. I will keep playing he 8 hours of AM every night.

Hope you are crushing it in life!!

–LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 4] – Natural Alpha Cultivation

Yoooo! Funny thing happened

We saw the football match, 3-3 France-Swiss with overtime goal shooting competition ending.

Hurraaaay!! When last last shot got saved and France won 5-4 (we got a French on our floor)

Good vibes, I go to my room thinking I'm going to bed soon.

Loud music suddenly starts playing outside at the core where parties are held.

I decide to groom neatly, away with the slick hair back and moustache. Had this for 2 years now.. it's about TIME!

Cleaaaaaan look. Military look. Young and handsome – what most girls like. Previous look was going for older and arrogant feel.

Then I decide to go to that core party. Taking a coconut water with me as there's no bar there.

On the elevator down, I get a little pumped sensing that I'm about to dance, meet people and girls.

But I also have some uncertainty of the unknown. Not the first time I go solo socializing.

With an open mind, curiosity and pumped, I walk past a group of around 10 sitting outside.

I walk inside and music isn't very loud, three guys sitting at the left, downstairs people were dancing but only like 6 people!!

What a party man!

I go and talk to these three guys to see what's up.

"Yeah man, it's summer vacation party.. there were a lot of people before."

Short small talk and I congratulate them on the vacation and go back to my apartment.

Unable to feel tired, I realize I somehow pumped myself up like I did when I was younger.

Very interestingly, it's still in me and I can summon it when wanted. I thought I had become old and not as spirited as when younger. 

What a B.S. belief!!

Anyway, writing this update makes me a little sleepy so that's win-win.

Life's about the win-wins man....

Not lose-wins or tie-ties...

WIN-WINS!!

But you can only make sure it is win-wins, when you are conscious/aware enough to see – what a win could look like for others.

Sometimes others will stand in your way as well, consciously and lots of time subconsciously.

It's part of life and you are being tested and challenged.

Embrace it and go through it like thunder.

BOOM and it disappears.

Next!

=======================================

Natural Alpha Cultivation
So I've taken to heart what I realized yesterday.

Being so focused and using so much of my free attention to look a certain way might have gotten me some looks from hot women.

But it is nothing compared to the impact I have when I let my attention flow more freely.

It's funny how it also correlates with the works of Dr. Joe Dispenza whom I've studied for a few months.

You are not your body. You are basically your attention.

So I'm NOT the way I wanted others to perceive me, the alphaness I was holding on to.

I am that thing which I kept contained because of insecurity of how others would perceive me.

That thing is my attention, my focus, my awareness.

My eyes and facial expression will display who I am in the moment. I.e. what my attention/focus is at.

People can often times sense who you are in the moment. Not specifically but in a general sense.

So the funny thing is, I feel like I'm treated MORE like an alpha by being more NATURAL of how I am perceived.

Was with some family members today and it showed as well.

I do still think if it's not something you've practiced before, it's a good idea to have it in your awareness/focus if you want to be more alpha.

Once it's more ingrained, you can let your attention flow more naturally again and use it for other things.

Hope that made sense LOL.

It's some experimental jaazz...

Hope you are CRUSHING IT!!!

-LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 6] – More Alpha Than I Knew

Heeey.. what up..

Drinking some cold and refreshing water from a glass, it's 1AM after a looong days work.

Yesterday and today, I've noticed more alpha stuff.

It's interesting how different alpha can be understood.

But looks like I've gotten in more touch with it.

I see Alpha essentially as someone who's very much in control of his own attention/focus while also being the most comfortable in his own skin. And able to take clear action towards what he wants.

Those 3 elements seems like every smart alpha has.

Examples of being more Alphas influence from these two days:

• People buy more stuff and more quickly because of the belief in the leader they see in me

• People are more easily persuaded by me, in person and also few times over the phone as well

• Had a beta DM me, hating after watching my stories – my initial emotional reaction was f**k you since I'm not used to haters. I quickly archived his message and I'm between blocking him or let him be an emotional resilience practice. 
  • And more things I've noticed throughout the days.. too vague to remember right now
*btw. I did get a new, clean and freeeesh military cut recently, which also have had some impact...

Anyway hope you are doing great.

Remember, life is magical.

Exchange the words, I must, I need, I have to, I gotta

To, I GET TO!

If you died, which could happen this year, month, week or even today.

You will not get to do anything anymore!!

So while you still wake up every day, healthy enough to move around.

Use I GET TO and enjoy the magic unfolding in your life.

Have a good one...

-LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 7] – Respect from cool guys, attention from women

Yo watup! Short and quick today.

Felt I needed extra rest today after yesterday's squat, bench workout and after, a fast-paced working day, non-stop for 4-5 hours.

So I laid in bed this morning for nearly 1 hour upon waking. Felt pretty good.

Had one of those days where I didn't felt like walking with head up and eyes on the horizon.

I was feeling more like trying to control my attention instead of reacting to people I passed.

It's like, if I didn't try to control my attention, I would be an attention/validation seeking uncontrollable force.

Have had those kinds of days many times in the past.

I think it's a version of an old self that's popping up every once in a while. It is as if I'm in need of proper nurturing and validation, like a vulnerable warrior, needing some comfort.

This time I experienced this, I felt a little more stable as I have become better in directing my attention. But I still felt I missed some kind of nurturing for my soul.

Anyway, besides that, I still keep seeing people respond to me with more eagerness. Women are also more submissive towards me than before I had the military hair cut.

I like it.

Like... it's great.
Because I'm not trying to do or be something

It's just stuff I notice as I'm going though my day...

That's it. First week of AM Stage 1 DONE.

Have a SPLENTASTIC DAY!

-LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 8] – Comfortable In My Own Skin

Quick one today bosses.

Noticed I feel more comfortable in my own skin. Saying things and leaving it out there.

In the past, I would more often seek some kind of reaction or be protective/defensive after saying things.

A girl from a workplace who's attracted to me began liking and trusting me more because of it. Not that she didn't like me before but it seems she can be more comfortable/trusting around me.

Got told today I have a good imagination.

Was just saying mindbending things so you snap out of the daily humdrum...

I know I've always had a more vivid imagination than the average person.

Been exploring that through some improv classes in Europe and Asia.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to how I'll be in situations ahead as I've enjoyed the recently regained self-confidence.

Funny how life works.

It's not very linear.

One period you are this kind of person, the next period you are a very different one...

Enjoy your life man!

-LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 9] – Hunger Is Missing

What up!

Just came back from partying in one of the hippest open bar area. 

100's of people everywhere, music playing.

I've decided to switch over to WM as AM isn't really what I seek to cultivate right now.

I feel I'm pretty Alpha and it's great BUT

My motivation to meet chicks isn't there!!

I saw 50-100 beautiful, slim, young girls and yet I didn't feel anything 90% of the time. 

I know these kinds of girls are what I would like to have sexual relationships with.

But my body is like, totally blasé.. like an empty void.

And that made it into a thing of "why would I talk to them".

Intellectually I know I could only settle with a girl like that but emotionally I'm empty.

I felt content and good in myself but girls will very rarely approach you.

So it's a looose loose.

Even though I notice girls attracted to me.

Or 3/4 girls I met were receptive and open to meet me.

And 1 of them was a stunner with a "less attractive" friend.

She actually approached me asking if I was standing in the queue waiting to order drinks.

But I was like 10 feet from the person in front so I took it as a sign of her wanting to engage.

A slim, beautiful, model-looking blonde and her fat friend.

She was cool and we could talk on similar wavelength about different topics.

I still couldn't even push that interaction with her after she got led away by her friend.

The stunners are who I want to date. I feel they are actually cooler to talk to, more interesting conversation and a good balance between a fat girls personality and a model girls looks.

The challenge with them are

1) Motivation to push for the interaction while remaining cool
2) Their "less attractive" friend, usually wants to take her away. Although it wasn't a big problem in the past when I was a beeeeeeaast!
3) Other guys interfering

My number One thing has always been 1) 

Being hungry enough to go for it wherever I am and at any time out socializing.

Also I feel when some of the cute and lovely girls ask me if they can pass or the stunner if I was in queue - I feel nothing. 

In the past I would feel good and be like really happy when a cute and beautiful girl asks me that nicely.

I would feel joy. Which in hindsight I now see was a good quality. I don't know why I feel blasé now. 

Experience and age might have something to do with it? 

I don't know.

What I do know is, I actually really like and appreciate some of these beauties but it's like there's a disconnect from what my mind and soul knows vs. what my body is responding with.

Anyway...

Based on those things, I've decided to switch to WM as I believe it will be in more alignment with what I want.

Let me know if you have more experience using AM and WM, tell me your thoughts.

The plan is to keep AM for total of 14 days and then switch to WM.

Hope you keep staying hungry!!

Bc once you feel how comfortable it is when you are full all the time, it's a hard challenge to become hungry again...

Talk to you soon!

-LM
[AM Stage 1 - Day 10] – Quick update

Been updating nearly daily.

Hope you've enjoyed them and got something out of them.

It will be less regular as I'm spending too much time on writing these.

Got other priorities at hand.

Today I felt nothing. A little sluggish.

The only day I haven't worked out and I was sort of fasting as well.

At work I had 0 energy and I noticed people didn't want to engage much with me.

Perhaps it was because they could see/sense I was out of energy.

Using energy reserves to interact with them.

I finally ate a meal 3 hours later and it felt very nourishing. Especially the salt.

Afterwards I still felt numb and sluggish but more stable.

Anyway, strange day for me.

Hitting that AM for 4 more days and we off we go with WM.

Keep you posted!

-LM
Pages: 1 2