Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
UMSv2 US, Day 1 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Today started using UMS v2, 2 loops. In the middle of the first loop, there is a slight feeling of pressure on the right forehead for a few minutes. Then the feeling disappeared, and a warm feeling began to appear in the chest accompanied by a slight itching and tingling feeling in the body up to the thigh until the end of the first loop.

After that, it all started to disappear when the second loop started.

Approximately 1/2 hour after the second loop was completed, nausea and pressure began to appear on the right side of the head. Like in the early days of using OF v1, only this feeling is a little lighter.

For tomorrow's use will try to lower the volume to 40% like OF v1.

After approximately 1 hour, the nausea and pressure in the head began to disappear.
You know it's hitting hard and fast with responses like that! Straight to fear destruction.
(06-20-2021, 04:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You know it's hitting hard and fast with responses like that!  Straight to fear destruction.

Yes, indeed.

Last night my mind was so full that it was difficult to sleep, even though it usually only takes 5-10 minutes to fall asleep when I'm in bed.
I have noted that I and my GF are both sleeping much more lightly than usual, and she now awakens from birds chipring, when before she never noticed them. I think maybe we should all switch to early morning exposure if that is the case.
(06-20-2021, 05:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have noted that I and my GF are both sleeping much more lightly than usual, and she now awakens from birds chipring, when before she never noticed them.  I think maybe we should all switch to early morning exposure if that is the case.
Copy that, yesterday I listened to UMS v2 from 12 pm to 2 pm.

Today the schedule changes from 8 am to 10 am.
UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 2 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Today still using 50% volume, while waiting for 1 full cycle of ASRB2.

In the middle of the first loop, I began to feel pressure in my head on the left and mild nausea. Different from yesterday that was felt in the right area. Both disappear at the end of the first loop.

In the middle of the second loop, began to emerge a sense of euphoria and shock waves that propagate from head to toe.
(06-20-2021, 08:53 PM)emiebou Wrote: [ -> ]UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 2 on, Laptop Volume 50%

In the middle of the first loop, I began to feel pressure in my head on the left and mild nausea. Different from yesterday that was felt in the right area. Both disappear at the end of the first loop.

In the middle of the second loop, began to emerge a sense of euphoria and shock waves that propagate from head to toe.

That suggests you're working through/have worked through what made you nauseous.  I think you might want to keep that volume if the nausea is gone when you start the next ASRB2 cycle.
(06-20-2021, 09:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2021, 08:53 PM)emiebou Wrote: [ -> ]UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 2 on, Laptop Volume 50%

That suggests you're working through/have worked through what made you nauseous.  I think you might want to keep that volume if the nausea is gone when you start the next ASRB2 cycle.
Will do, thank you Smile
UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Euphoria and shock wave from head to toe is coming back after 30 minutes of the first loop.

There was no nausea this time, but there was a feeling of being anxious and doubtful for about 15 minutes and then it disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------
In the last 2 days there has been a strong desire to drink coffee, usually I only drink coffee occasionally.
The last time I drank coffee was about 3 weeks ago.
(06-21-2021, 09:22 PM)emiebou Wrote: [ -> ]UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Euphoria and shock wave from head to toe is coming back after 30 minutes of the first loop.

There was no nausea this time, but there was a feeling of being anxious and doubtful for about 15 minutes and then it disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------
In the last 2 days there has been a strong desire to drink coffee, usually I only drink coffee occasionally.
The last time I drank coffee was about 3 weeks ago.

Progress!
Cycle 1, Day 1 & 2 off

After 3 days of using UMS v2, things started to change regarding thinking and dealing with financial problems.

Today, there was mild anxiety about finances, but it quickly disappeared.

This morning, I dream about having a short discussion with a friend about making money on the internet; unfortunately, I woke up. Big Grin

Interesting dream.
Cycle 2: UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 1 on, Laptop Volume 50%

After using it today, several times, there was anxiety, and each lasted about 10-15 minutes and then disappeared and repeated a few hours later.
Cycle 2: UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 2 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Not many things can be observed; only in the middle of the first loop there is a warm feeling in the chest.

After a few days of using UMS v2, it seems the luck factor is getting stronger; maybe the effects of USLM are starting to work.
Cycle 2: UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Today I didn't really feel anything while listening. About 2 hours later, I felt a slight headache on the right side of the head that disappeared after taking aspirin and taking a nap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4