Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A method to increase awareness & intelligence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an interesting post; 

A proven method to increase your awareness and intelligence: vipassana meditation.

Here’s how vipassana meditation changes your brain to be conscious of your body and even more; the bodies around you.

Your brain has 2 main data portions;
  1. the portion that stores the most frequently used memories (tip of the subconscious)

2. the portion that stores less frequently used memories. (the lower parts of the subconscious)
Most people are single-threaded, think of it like a muscle
Meaning that your conscious mind has 1 thinking process. You may call this your “attention”.

When someone asks you 2+2; you quickly fetch the result from storage 1, which was already stored as a computed value due to repetition.

If some asks you 37*95; you refer to storage 1 to determine that you’re supposed to do multiplication, and then dig into storage 2 to carry on the operation of multiplication by referring to other memories concerning it.

Vipassana meditation trains another muscle
Resulting in a second parallel process that just watches/observes the other process.

Your subconscious manages all the operations of your body. It catches the visuals, sounds, smells, etc that your conscious mind ignores. Contrary to popular belief, our conscious mind doesn’t train our subconscious. It’s the other way around, our subconscious tells our conscious mind what to think and feel. And the subconscious is trained by the environment. The way to turn the tables around is to choose the environment consciously.

Anyways, here’s the kicker;
You accessing your subconscious increases your intelligence perhaps 10x. However, the 3rd component is what can increase it a gillion times, and it is: you guessed it; collective consciousness.

Your subconscious has access to the collective consciousness, yet it is limited by your intentions. Similar to you and I, the collective conscious wants the best for itself aka the greater good. 

Thoughts? 
This is a very interesting read. HOW does this meditation train that other muscle?
I've been practicing Breathing meditation a few months ago, then I search on google about vipassana meditation. Seems not much different.

But your insight is very new for me. Thanks for that.
(06-21-2021, 07:32 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: [ -> ]I've been practicing Breathing meditation a few months ago, then I search on google about vipassana meditation. Seems not much different.

Did you find out what part of vipassana meditation should make it possible to access the subconscious and then later the collective subconscious? My google search did not turn up anything specific.
(06-21-2021, 08:33 AM)MegaMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2021, 07:32 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: [ -> ]I've been practicing Breathing meditation a few months ago, then I search on google about vipassana meditation. Seems not much different.

Did you find out what part of vipassana meditation should make it possible to access the subconscious and then later the collective subconscious? My google search did not turn up anything specific.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...meditation
I didnt get the point, collective mind is means ,if I know right, hive mind, I don't think it is possible to access that kind of awareness within meditation or at least without years of meditations?

I read something for a time ago, there have been a experiment in usa, around 30-40k people got together and did meditation (Idk the exact numbers), and that year usa's annual crime rates have been dropped by 30-40 percent.

I think this a good example for collective mind
(06-21-2021, 08:33 AM)MegaMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Unfornutalety I didn't know. I have no idea about how to access the collective subconscious mind through meditation. What I read on the internet is just an explanation is possible, but no one telling with specific or proper guidelines.
OP is incorrect RE the conscious mond does not train the subconscious mind. It can and does, all the time. The two create a feedback loop of mutual interaction and mutual influence. They can create effects and influences that affect and influence the other and because they each have different capacity for logic, reason and cognition, the result is sometimes a spiral of miscommunication and misunderstanding between them that is increasingly driven by increasing fear. This is often what results in things like OCD on the negative pole of examples.
(06-21-2021, 11:53 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt get the point, collective mind is means ,if I know right, hive mind, I don't think it is possible to access that kind of awareness within meditation or at least without years of meditations?

I read something for a time ago, there have been a experiment in usa, around 30-40k people got together and did meditation (Idk the exact numbers), and that year usa's annual crime rates have been dropped by 30-40 percent.

I think this a good example for collective mind

I am a big believer in thoughts being able to spread across space. 

--- 

a sort of group consciousness had suddenly developed among the monkeys, as a result of one last monkey learning potato washing by conventional means (rather than the one-monkey-at-a-time method prior). Watson concluded that the researchers observed that, once a critical number of monkeys was reached—i.e., the hundredth monkey—this previously learned behavior instantly spread across the water to monkeys on nearby islands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

Now whether the conscious mind is the receiver or the subconscious mind does most of the receiving is a very good question indeed. I think even Freud wasn't sure about it. 

Does the iceberg move by the wind or the waves beneath the surface? Probably both, but to me, it seems like phrases such as "going within", "make the unconscious conscious" don't mean continuously feeding the subconscious, but maybe just traveling our attention there to discover a different type of communication. Maybe we can talk to fish. Who knows. 
I'm not sure if this is 100 percent relateable, but I noticed I'm allot smarter then I was before, since I have become good at freestyling & rap.

When I freestyle, I have to use two parts of my brain at the same time, the focused part of your brain, & the creative part(Diffuse). Simultaneously. Trying to create a flow, (rhythm pattern, stay on beat, = focused, while trying to create deep intense poetry = creative part of my brain)

I believe the "creative" part was called "diffuse" & the focused part was called "focused" I may be wrong.

Anyways, when I learned about this they said it's impossible to use both parts at the same time, but I believe that to be false based on my freestyles & the sometimes intense poetry I came up with on the spot without even a second to think about it.

I feel like it's made me more intelligent overall, my memory is better, cognitive ability, I'm coming up with better ideas & feels like life is easier now. I feel like I made allot of mistakes or didn't see things as clearly/easily as I do now. I feel allot healthier mentally.

My brief usage of Ultimate Monetary Success may have also helped with this? I'm not sure but I believe it has scripting in it to balance both hemispheres of the brain.