Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet 3.0 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have completed AM6 and ready to take on SM3. I have finished 10 days on SM3, and decided to start a journal to log any previous results. I am listening about 2 hours actively per day, and 8 hours per night. I hope to increase this to 5 hours per day, and 8 hours per night. I am doing predominantly ultrasonic, and sometimes the masked stream. I am 17 years old, so I understand Shannon advises only 18 or older, but i turn 18 very soon, so i will be fine, as I am mature enough. I have created this account to start this journal.

In terms of current specific results:
Days 1-5:
- Girl told me how she broke up with her boyfriend and started sending me ass pics on snapchat
- Lots of adds from girls on snapchat

Days 5-10
- Some eye contact with girls
- Girls more friendly to me

Other Results/Side Effects:
- Been having some depressive thoughts
- Been VERY focused on my purpose. A lot more then AM6
- Horniness fluctuations.
- Been acting pretty fuckin badass, like i don't give a fuck sometimes
- Had moments of aggression
- Some sex dreams

Edit:
I believe the reason I am more focused on my purpose and self improvement is because AM6 i would be worried about attracting women constantly, as it felt like something I couldn't control, however SM3 gives me this assumption that i can fuck whoever i please, and may as well get on my purpose.
running SM after one run of AM, especially for a 17 years old boy, is not an wise idea. Good luck, I will also do SM after s7 of AM.
Been a while since a SM3 journal has been started, nice! Looking forward to your updates.
I have a fond memory of my SM3 run. If you have a similar journey than mine, you should enjoy it...

I have purchased WM2 that I did snagged at bargain price during a flash sale but I have never had the chance to rune it yet... Too busy using the newest releases...

Running WM2 and doing a second run of SM3 is definitely something that I would like to do sometime, especially after having done OF...

Have fun!