Subliminal Talk

Full Version: debugging with OFv3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some background, 
I had run OF v2 before. But it was not a easy ride. That is the main reason I moved on. Didn’t use any sub for a while until AOL. 

Recently came back to the site and to my surprise OFv3 is out!!

I knew for a long now. Fear is one thing I have to work on, rest of the things will fall in place after that.

Started my loop on 03/06/21

So today is my second day of second run. Running 2 loops masked. 2 days on 3 days off.

Hope this will be a good record of my experience. And will help me do some course corrections on the way. 

Day 6/183
Just curious in what ways was OFv2 not an easy ride for you.
(06-08-2021, 11:30 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious in what ways was OFv2 not an easy ride for you.

As I remember , i got lot more dreams. Sometimes too graphic or explicit. Like I dream about a situation  which triggers my fear

I use to get scared during my sleep but I remember I use to recover from it by the end of the dreams. And I tell my self how to resolve it or why I am thinking about it in wrong way. 

That happened alot of times.

It did feel like sub was working through my fears. Like I use to dream about fear of height, after I get dreams of same theme several times and after I am able process it . Theme would change.

I wish I had written about it in the forum. I can only remember so much.
(06-09-2021, 01:21 AM)vida Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2021, 11:30 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious in what ways was OFv2 not an easy ride for you.

As I remember , i got lot more dreams. Sometimes too graphic or explicit. Like I dream about a situation  which triggers my fear

I use to get scared during my sleep but I remember I use to recover from it by the end of the dreams. And I tell my self how to resolve it or why I am thinking about it in wrong way. 

That happened alot of times.

It did feel like sub was working through my fears. Like I use to dream about fear of height, after I get dreams of same theme several times and after I am able process it . Theme would change.

I wish I had written about it in the forum. I can only remember so much.
That is very much what I experience too.
very tired after 2 loop in the morning and working rest of the day.

One thing I was looking forward with this sub is realising when fear surfaces and then my conscious mind resolves the situation.
I was expecting that because that is what I observed in previous versions.

I feel like this version is parallelising those steps.

That is, realising the fear and rationally resolving it are happening simultaneously.

That is the best description of that I am experiencing.

Will update about this again if it becomes more obvious.
Not exhausted anymore after good night sleep. I will modify my run based on suggestion below link..
I don’t want to spend the day like a zombie. So, will run 2 loop with 2 days on 2 days off of masked version from next cycle.

I have a feeling I am getting used to masked version and I can feel the program running in my mind even when I am not listening to it. It feels more like a state change.

Hybrid version is not something I want to start listening to. I want to deviate as little as possible from recommendation.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-whome...#pid245552
About dreams:
Can remember two of them.
Unsurprisingly both about on going world event.

First was about getting covid test , doctor was very unhygienic and was using metal buds wrapped with cotton.

Second was about black fungus.
Missed my loops yesterday.I will do it today.
Ran my regular loop.

Although my dad is good and a intelligent man but he is socially inapt.
In my dream yesterday, he was acting completely sadistic. Treating me like a dog (that is the image I remember from the dream)
I stood up and explained him about his behaviour and made him shut up and won the argument.

After waking up, I had small argument with him again, but my behaviour of holding a strong argument remained.

And by the end, I realised. My subconscious treats him wrongly . My dad is just bad in some social settings and can come out looking harsh because he doesn’t have the patience to have proper conversation .

Will run loops today again.

Note:- my understanding about loops and rest days is , get enough of them to have the program running in my mind during the rest days and do this sustainable long term.
Ran loops during sleep.
Some random dreams can’t remember.

But one interesting thing happened,
I usually wake up suddenly every morning, like I missed a flight.
Today, I didn’t feel that fear or sense of urgency moment when I woke from sleep.
I slowly unwinded staying in comfort zone. Much better experience than waking up like something is on fire.

Just saw pre orders for ‘male enhancements, might pre order if I remember later but no intention of using it until I am done OFv3.

I am enjoying this run of V3.
I have some discomfort today.

Could be the fear of change..
I could be approaching a break through.

Such a powerful sub this is..
Ran hybrid loops yesterday .. will see how it effects me in tonight’s run . And decided if I want to run hybrid from now on or go back to running masked version.

I am keeping track of other threads and especially what Shannon has to say about it.

Got my second dose of Covid vaccine. So a little tried today.
(06-25-2021, 06:17 AM)vida Wrote: [ -> ]Ran hybrid loops yesterday .. will see how it effects me in tonight’s run . And decided if I want to run hybrid from now on or go back to running masked version.

I am keeping  track of other threads and especially what Shannon has to say about it.

Got my second dose of Covid vaccine. So a little tried today.

Good luck with that 2nd shot. I got mine on Wed and just feeling better now. It does make you tired and sub make you tired. Don't be surprise if you are exhausted.
After running 2 hybrid loops for 2 days now, I didn’t feel same kind of effect I felt when I ran masked version.

In masked version, I felt the program running in my head.

But with hybrid I feel like there is too much information to process.
I felt tired after listening to two loops, but I will see how it effects me over the off days.
right now I am leaning toward going back to masked version.
Pages: 1 2