Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF's[v3] Odyssey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll keep it short and sweet for now. As usual, I might either journal regularly or not at all. We'll see. 

This version very well knows how to devastate fears. One loop and it changes the entire mindscape. But devastation often leave ruins behind. I am having a tricky time connecting with the typical joyous self. It is if I am in some sort of a transition period. Either I am too energetic, outgoing or downright exhausted. 

We've been hit terribly with covid here, it doesn't leave a scope for socialization. But I did get an opportunity a few days ago and I couldn't believe the words I was saying. Utterly uninhibited, playful and expressive. I conversed immerse in my core values which I never did in the past. But for some reason, that exposure triggered coping mechanisms in uneven sleep habits and masturbation.

Apart from that, I am lead to think or even believe that I am getting TID from UMS v2. I didn't intend to buy it, I am still not 100% percent sure if I will. But how my thoughts are changing in terms of money and wealth is perplexing. Again, covid has restrained me from launching my venture, but with each passing day I can feel the fire growing to smash forward with it one way or the other. It's a need beyond anything I've ever felt.

I am probably never doing more than a loop with this thing. But 2 days on and 2 days off is what my subconscious settled for.
If you're having that sort of response, please do not stop using OF v3 until you've run it for the full 6 months. I know I'm talking you out of a sale, but I don't care: if it's having that sort of impact on you and you are reacting with coping mechanisms like that, you need to keep going. Please don't switch to anything else until you're done.
Yes Plz Keep going,Man!!
(06-08-2021, 07:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you're having that sort of response, please do not stop using OF v3 until you've run it for the full 6 months.  I know I'm talking you out of a sale, but I don't care: if it's having that sort of impact on you and you are reacting with coping mechanisms like that, you need to keep going.  Please don't switch to anything else until you're done.

6 months it is, then. Not sure if you have talked to me out of a sale, though. UMS can wait for a few more months. No problems there.
Alright, I haven't journalized much. Not online, that is. But it's been one long, enlightening journey that has come to end a couple of weeks ago. The last time I posted, I was dealing coping mechanisms. Having dealt with them successfully, and against Shannon's advise, I see no reason to switch to the next phase in my journey. 

I started with OF v1 back in the day to deal with social anxiety and avoidance. With all the growth over the years, I felt like I am going nowhere in that particular area in my life and I had no hope either. But it didn't take me too long to shed that identity of being socially inept. I am no social butterfly and I don't strive to be one either, but I can switch at will between being social and laid-back. Weight is another one of my sticky issues. I didn't feel as helpless there but I never made any meaningful progress either until OF v2. I picked up healthy eating habits and stuck with them. I am still not at my ideal weight but it doesn't worry me that much. I am shedding weight, slowly but surely, without any effort whatsoever and I feel much healthier and have optimal energy most days. Last but not the least, OF v3 wrapped all of it together in a nice little package. 

Of course there is always progress to be made, more fears to dispel, but I have achieved everything I wanted to with the OF series and more. I do believe it's time to move on to UMS v2 (I did a week ago) and dedicate a year or so to it. Or however long it takes to achieve my intended goals.