Subliminal Talk

Full Version: lano1106 UMSv2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I currently have done 2 months out of the indicated required number of 4 months for NSFM...

Considering that UMSv2 stage 1 release may be imminent, there is a very high probability that I do not listen NFSM for 4 months...

It feels it is not exactly what I need most right now... I feel bored with it and as if I was wasting time on it...

I am sure that I have learned few things out of it but I am eager to move on to a program like UMS...

I forgot to mention in my last NFSM journal entry but I think that I got a UMS TID manifestation earlier today...

I just reported an issue that I got with the exchange where I do most of my trading... They didn't resolve the problem but at least they did acknowledge it and they did offer me a $80 credit to thank me...

I think that this is the 3rd bug bounty that they send me but the first 2 were only of $20...

$80 bounty... That is quite some good bounty... That really smells like UMS TID...
Another TID manifestation around dinner time, my trading system did a burst of trades. About 100 orders have been executed in roughly 1 minute.

This burst of trading did generate about $200 of profits in 1 minute...

I still scratch my head to see where all this trading comes from. It seems to be coming from DOGE but I am not seeing a lot of volatility that could explain this burst...

Anyway DOGE is very good to me since the start of the year. I did break a lot of important milestones with it...

I am getting closer to sell my Digital marketing biz... Surprisingly, I could get a much better price than I initially thought....

I am going, of course, place this money in crypto... and depending where the crypto price will be going for the restt of the year... I easily see myself becoming a crypto millionaire before the end of the year...

Shannon: UMSv2 TID is extremely powerful... This new product is going to be a beast and it might create several millionaires among its users...
best.
It is about time that I start using UMSv2...

My income stream did significantly dropped in the last few weeks. I was too busy with my automated trading project to notice...

Also, I have been obsessed in reducing my system reaction time in the last 6-7 months.

Before I started working on reducing the reaction time, It did seem like the winning strategy as I was missing hundreds of trades by being too slow...

I did realize at least 4 major accomplisments in that direction and I might have a 5th one in the pipe...

but at each accomplishment completed, the return is diminishing. The last one only made me win about 15uSec for about 2% of the incoming packets.

What I did realize today is that the playing field did change a lot in the last 1-2 weeks. From the hundreds of missed opportunity, it went to less than 10 missed opportunities... This potential trading target has dried out and has lost its sustainability quality.

It might be only temporary as the crypto market has become a sideways market in June so far but it also tells me that I have put enough energy in improving my reaction time and it is now time to diversify the strategies that my system can use...
I bought UMSv2 and downloaded stage 1....

I am not sure exactly when I will start the program. I would still have 1 month to do with NSFM to fully complete the prescribed period of usage...

and I start getting result with it... If results start manifesting in the last month, I kinda find it silly to abruptly end the program as this would more or less correspond to having wasted 3 months listening a program.

That being said, the decision can be reevaluated anytime. I am ready to start UMS anytime starting today...
One of the keys I used in modeling for how to design and optimize UMSv2 was what options produced the most millionaires and above. I can't guarantee that anyone will become a millionaire because of UMSv2, but that is the goal, for those who want it.
(06-19-2021, 10:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One of the keys I used in modeling for how to design and optimize UMSv2 was what options produced the most millionaires and above. I can't guarantee that anyone will become a millionaire because of UMSv2, but that is the goal, for those who want it.

idk, yet, how good UMSv2 is and if you are, yourself, already millionaire but I wonder if you did consider that helping your clients to become millionaires was probably the coolest way to achieve the goal for yourself...
(06-19-2021, 10:01 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 10:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One of the keys I used in modeling for how to design and optimize UMSv2 was what options produced the most millionaires and above.  I can't guarantee that anyone will become a millionaire because of UMSv2, but that is the goal, for those who want it.

idk, yet, how good UMSv2 is and if you are, yourself, already millionaire but I wonder if you did consider that helping your clients to become millionaires was probably the coolest way to achieve the goal for yourself...

I am a millionaire in what we call the future at this current point in the flow of time.  ;Wink But yes, that's basically my thought process: what better way to become a millionaire than to find a way to make my clients wealthy?  Then the program will sell like there's no tomorrow, and boom.  Done.  If UMSv2 makes its users millionaires even only 5% of the time, it should make me very wealthy by itself, and then the profits from it certainly can't hurt!  

Believe me, I understand that the best way to get rich is to provide value to others.  That's why I have developed my subs to the point that they are insanely complicated and slow to build.  That complexity in building and time required translates into better and better subs.  Subs that will stand the test of time.
Still looking for TID signs...

My young daughter was looking into luxury real estate... At some point, she did browse a $30M entry with 8 bedrooms and 9 restrooms.

And she did ask me how much it was in BTC...

I took that as a possible goal for my UMS run...
I have started UMSv2 today. I was running some other program but yesterday I did look at the news and I did realize that there was a lot of uncertainty short-term future was rather grim and that focusing on anything else than monetary success now was kinda futile...

My guts are telling me that significant monetary success could even become life critical pretty fast...

So here I am... I might be in front of THE challenge of my lifetime... On the bright side, I sometimes succeed in creating miracles when working under pressure...

I am hopeful. As long as I'm alive, there is hope. I didn't journal much lately. My 21 years old long ltr is over. My ex is moving out this week-end. She has a lot of qualities but making good rational decisions isn't part of them. In terms of financial security, current timing is kinda dumb right now. Even if we don't get along well anymore, we could still put our ressources together to go through the tough time ahead of us...

It is kinda weird... It seems like I am among a rare breed of people who is able to have clear picture of the potential hellish conditions waiting for us around the next corner and about to show its ugly face in few weeks from now...

oh well, that is something that kinda affect me emotionally... The house is going to be empty... On the bright side, this is one chain that was keeping me attached to where I live that is removed... I might be getting closer to freedom.

For her, this is some kind of test. She tells me that she is going through her 40 crisis and that she could come back next year... In my mind, it is impossible. I feel betrayed... I was annoyed sometimes by her occasional bad mood but I was going over that for the greater good of our family. Our kids. Last winter, she started to frequent the dad of some friends of our daughters. She went to great length to reassure me that it was strictly friendly but that she was getting along so well with him and that she was feeling lonely because of the lockdowns... If there is one thing that I have acquire by using all the subs program here, it is self-confidence... I didn't felt insecure or feeling any threats coming from this guy, a daily weed smoker, unambitious guy. I told to myself that my gf would be dumb AF to leave me to go with this guy... Well, I won't tell you how things evolved since then but I'm pretty sure that you can guess...

I'll stop ranting about my love life despite that it feels good to ventilate about that in the journal...

Here are my expectations while running UMS.

1-2 months ago, I had the idea to sell my digital marketing biz... The project did kinda stall... I feel like I might have some unconscious blocking stopping me to go ahead with this project. I hope that UMS will help complete this project.

The gov where I live announced that it might freeze bank accounts of people not submitting to it... I have applied on a job last Friday with a crypto project group to offer my dev services. I have an interview with them this Friday. Having a job paid in crypto would make banks irrelevant in my case...

Finally, I have been very quiet with my trading project. Overall a lot have progressed since I have completed BASE last year. I have fixed a lot of bugs... Tweaked some part of it... It runs pretty smoothly now.. I have very long stretches of successive profitable trading days. The issue that I have is the trading volume. Markets are very quiet right now... I am starting to gain experience with that stuff. Based on my previous experience, it is seasonal... I remember rambling about the same thing last year. Summer was incredibly quiet... My best trading sessions was in late fall and during the first quarter (winter). I think that it is very likely to do the same thing this year...

In my todo list, I am up to the point where the next item is to add a feature to my trading strategy. Before implementing it, I added code to measure how much trading value the feature could bring in. It is very promising. It seems like it could generate few hundreds of dollars daily but one day last month, it did report that the sum of the missed opportunities from the missing feature was over 8 millions!

Even If that type of opportunity happens once per year... It is worth going after it... I evaluate the time it takes to implement that feature about few days. Max a week...

I currently have the feeling of always been about to massively success... Once I reach the milestone... It turns out to not be the catalyst but I feel that I am getting closer... The best analogy would be like trying to break a concrete dam with an ice picket. At first, you just chip the wall... maybe at some point, you start seeing water dripping... but the process is very slow... until you give the fatal blow that makes the dam of success finally break...

I'm looking forward sharing my upcoming monetary successes with the group.

Have a nice day!
Stage 1, day 2:

I got a lot of dreams last night. Most of them were weird. I would think those were the program discussing with my subconscious mind about fears stopping it to reach the program goal.

Another sign that my subconscious mind is working on the program goal, it is that I woke up exhausted. I didn't realize this until I went to my crossfit class...

Update: The work day is ending and I am glad that I have finally completed few tasks that i have been procrastinating about for a very long time. I suspect UMS to be for something about that.
Stage 1, day 3:

Another very agitated night with a lot of weird dreams. It is not fun to wake up tired after a regular night of sleep.

I know the feeling. It does that to me everytime that I start a new program. Starting tonight, it is going to be the start of the 2 days break. Hopefully, this will help make the tiredness feeling go away.

No matter what, I know the tiredness feeling should go away after few days of running the new program if my past experiences is a good indication to what to expect this time...
Stage 1, day 4 (day 1 off):

My energy level is a bit higher than the last 3 days. It seems like the rest period is definitely benificial.

On the work aspect:
I did take care of things that I have dragged for too long to get money.

I am progressing a bit in my trading project:
1. I have identified a bug in my margin trading code. Finding it must have been on my todo list for months.
2. I have spotted an important optimization opportunity in a module that is core to my trading opportunity detection. Implementing it could have a significant impact of the memory usage and execution time. Implementing it might have an effect on the number of successful trades.

On the personal level:

It is very hard. It seems everything is coming at once.

1. A have a small pet animal that is on its last miles. It has a cyst that has been growing on one of its front legs. No point to go see a vet (but I might reconsider...) because it is a small rodent. The life expectency is 2-3 years and it is with us since October 2019. Its health did deteriorate very quickly since Thursday evening. The cyst has become so big that now walking has become very tedious. I'm not 100% sure but it now seems that it has become blind... I'm affected by the situation because it is very affectionate and it has been a great source of comfort during the lockdowns... I'm not even sure that it is going to survive the week-end...

2. My ex is moving out today. This is going to create a big void in the house that we have shared since 2008.

3. My ex sister in law is in intensive care. She got an urgent surgery last night for a intestinal perforation.

Any of these events by themselves are challenging alone. No idea the meaning of having all of them happening all at once but this is tough. I rarely feel sad. Last time that it did happen to me must have been when my mother passed away in 2018 while I was running AM6. I am feeling sad today. I give myself the permission to live this moment. It is going to feel better in the next few days...
Sounds rough. Hang in there!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23