Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using AOL for about a month now at night according to the instructions and on masked, which has generally had the best results for me. I feel the aura (tingling/warmth) when listening to the program, although that sensation has diminished over time. However, what I'm not seeing is any signs the aura is firing during the day, or any signs/comments from other people that they are feeling the aura when around me.

I've started doing two loops a night for the last few days, and although it's not crushing, it does leave me with a deeper feeling of tiredness throughout the day. However, still not seeing any obvious reactions from other people. I read Klaus Joehle's book Living on Love about cultivating the energy of love and the very strong reactions he was seeing from others when he was exuding love energy, and have not seen anything similar. 

Any thoughts on how to get the aura to project more consistently throughout the day? Anyone have breakthrough results that are noticeable in other people's reactions?
You're going to need to get through the fears that are in the way. That would be the issue and why it is so tiring. Just keep using it; eventually they'll be worked through and you'll start seeing more obvious results - unless you have simply gotten used to them and didn't realize it.