Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I started my first loop of OFv3 and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I did my first loop of OFv3 last night and wanted to check if what I felt was ok.
I listened to Ultrasonic on my cell phone, set it for 1 loop and went to bed. I've used other subs the same way.

After a few minutes I felt very restless and couldn't fall asleep. It was getting very uneasy.
The best way to describe it is it's like having too much caffeine before going to bed, and started feeling a bit jittery.
(I didn't have any Caffeine at all yesterday)

The thing is I was sorta tired before I started the loop, but the restlessness made me very aware and awake.
I was contemplating turning it off at one point, but didn't know for sure whether it was the OFv3, or just a weird coincidence.
I eventually forced myself to sleep. I don't know if it was after the loop completed, maybe it was.

Other than that I don't remember any dreams, and I woke up normally and feel refreshed.

So what happened to me last night? Is this normal or is it a sign to stop using it? Am I ruining something?
I've never had anything like this with the other subs.

Thanks.
(05-31-2021, 08:03 AM)rgrilled Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

I did my first loop of OFv3 last night and wanted to check if what I felt was ok.
I listened to Ultrasonic on my cell phone, set it for 1 loop and went to bed. I've used other subs the same way.

After a few minutes I felt very restless and couldn't fall asleep. It was getting very uneasy.
The best way to describe it is it's like having too much caffeine before going to bed, and started feeling a bit jittery.

The thing is I was sorta tired before I started the loop, but the restlessness made me very aware and awake.
I was contemplating turning it off at one point, but didn't know for sure whether it was the OFv3, or just a weird coincidence.
I eventually forced myself to sleep. I don't know if it was after the loop completed, maybe it was.

Other than that I don't remember any dreams, and I woke up normally and feel refreshed.

So what happened to me last night? Is this normal or is it a sign to stop using it? Am I ruining something?

Thanks.

That being your first loop of OFv3, I'd bet that it was your subconscious doing one or both of the following:

1. Reacting with a huge amount of mental activity while trying to input, decode, process and execute all at once.
2. Responding to some fear that was being touched on.

If that keeps happening, probably should just listen when you wake up.  Otherwise, there's nothing you need to worry about.
(05-31-2021, 09:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2021, 08:03 AM)rgrilled Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

Thanks.

That being your first loop of OFv3, I'd bet that it was your subconscious doing one or both of the following:

1. Reacting with a huge amount of mental activity while trying to input, decode, process and execute all at once.
2. Responding to some fear that was being touched on.

If that keeps happening, probably should just listen when you wake up.  Otherwise, there's nothing you need to worry about.

OK thanks Shannon. That is reassuring that I can keep using it.

I will listen to my second loop tonight and report if I have the same issue.
Ultrasonic is best played on laptop / pc speakers, if I'm correct.
(05-31-2021, 11:23 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Ultrasonic is best played on laptop / pc speakers, if I'm correct.
US is best played on any speakers true not head/earphones. Stereo speakers are best too however over the years Shannon has proven to himself that the subs work even from a cell phone, older ones being mono and newer more expensive ones being stereo. So even with a cell phone it can still work. Hope that helps.