Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I am new to the forum although I have purchased a few subliminals including USML 4.2, EHPRA 5.5 in the past I haven't really found the right time to properly put them to the test.

I started with EHPRA originally for just a few days & felt awful (ie very down & very angry) totally unlike me especially the anger part but this year I have done a lot of work on myself and realise that I have issues with being unable to show anger at all so in hindsight I can see why this would show up.

I started USLM 4.2 yesterday & found myself unable to sleep until 3am just feeling very stuck in a rut & Frustrated that life never seems to change, then I spent all day long cleaning everything in sight.

Not sure whether I should be working with the new EHPRA 5.75 or OF v3 then do USLM later.
I am dealing with lots of trauma issues at the moment and have issues around anxiety and fear.

This seems to have become a lot longer than intended but anyway hello Shy
(05-30-2021, 12:14 PM)Real-Me Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I am new to the forum although I have purchased a few subliminals including USML 4.2, EHPRA 5.5 in the past I haven't really found the right time to properly put them to the test.

I started with EHPRA originally for just a few days & felt awful (ie very down & very angry) totally unlike me especially the anger part but this year I have done a lot of work on myself and realise that I have issues with being unable to show anger at all so in hindsight I can see why this would show up.

I started USLM 4.2 yesterday & found myself unable to sleep until 3am just feeling very stuck in a rut & Frustrated that life never seems to change, then I spent all day long cleaning everything in sight.

Not sure whether I should be working with the new EHPRA 5.75 or OF v3 then do USLM later.
I am dealing with lots of trauma issues at the moment and have issues around anxiety and fear.

This seems to have become a lot longer than intended but anyway hello Shy

Well hello!  Welcome to the forum.

First, please don't skip from one to the next without using them correctly.  Not only will this prevent you from working through whatever you need to work through to achieve the program goals, it can also result in brain fog, confusion and exhaustion with the more powerful subs.

Second, if you want to make everything work better, you want to use OF v3.  As we have determined over decades of experimentation, all resistance boils down to fear.  Deal with the fear and everything works better.  So that is my recommendation.

But make sure you use it properly, and for the instructed amount of time.

I look forward to seeing your journal thread.
Thanks Shannon

I started the EHPRA quite a while ago & then stopped, so I haven't used any subs for a while before starting USML.

Thanks for th advice, I will stop USML & get OF v3 and work with that as directed and then move on from there next year.